Just started the cd today..........!!!!

elegance79

Hi guys, i started the cambridge diet today, my cdc was really helpful and put me on ss plan, hopefully this is my last and final attempt to lose weight, at the moment i weigh 13.5 and my target is 9.5, so i could really do with all the help i could get from you guys.....will keep up with you guys, thanks :)

Best of luck elegance79 - It's a great diet and once the lbs start to drop off, your motivation increases. That said, there are slow weeks too (like I'm having this week) so getting on this site and getting support, is brilliant. Good luck!

Thanks minz for the reply, it feels really great knowing there are caring and supportive people out there to help......
my day has been really good today, ive had my 3 meals which i really enjoyed (loved the chocolate shake) and had plenty of water to drink.
so far so good, look forward to tomorrow

welcome & good luck with your CD journey. :) x

Well done on today - I love the chocolate shake too. I found that after trying soups (yuk) that I've sort of narrowed down to choc or vanilla shakes and the peanut bars (you'll love them when you're allowed bars). I'm on SS+ so can have a small 200kcal meal a day too, which I have most days. Scales not budging at all so far this week, which is getting me down a bit, but not enough to make me stray.....once you see losses the determination to stick with it, gets you through pretty much any temptation.

Hiya,

I am now in my second week and it feels great. Good luck will be worth it xxxx

Welcome & good luck on your journey

Oisin x

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Welcome and good luck on your cd journey:D

welcome, i am restarting today. We weigh similar and want to get to a similar weight.
We can do this
xx

well guys im really pleased to see your results, especially lisa marie, very well done you guys, keep it up

Last edited:
Back