• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just started the cd today..........!!!!

Minz

Maintainer
Best of luck elegance79 - It's a great diet and once the lbs start to drop off, your motivation increases. That said, there are slow weeks too (like I'm having this week) so getting on this site and getting support, is brilliant. Good luck!

Thanks minz for the reply, it feels really great knowing there are caring and supportive people out there to help......
my day has been really good today, ive had my 3 meals which i really enjoyed (loved the chocolate shake) and had plenty of water to drink.
so far so good, look forward to tomorrow

Boo

Silver Member
welcome & good luck with your CD journey. :) x

Minz

Maintainer
Well done on today - I love the chocolate shake too. I found that after trying soups (yuk) that I've sort of narrowed down to choc or vanilla shakes and the peanut bars (you'll love them when you're allowed bars). I'm on SS+ so can have a small 200kcal meal a day too, which I have most days. Scales not budging at all so far this week, which is getting me down a bit, but not enough to make me stray.....once you see losses the determination to stick with it, gets you through pretty much any temptation.

Hiya,

I am now in my second week and it feels great. Good luck will be worth it xxxx

oisin

Silver Member
Welcome & good luck on your journey

Oisin x

Kippaxmum

Back on the wagon
welcome, i am restarting today. We weigh similar and want to get to a similar weight.
We can do this
xx

well guys im really pleased to see your results, especially lisa marie, very well done you guys, keep it up

Last edited: