just started the CD today!!!

joe2009

hi guys! my names joe, i'm 22 and i'm from northern ireland. just started the CD(ss 100%) today. really looking forward to the next few weeks to see how i do. had the porridge this morning and choc mint shake this afternoon and they were fine. i have been reading the threads on the site these last few days and its been an inspiration reading them, they've really got me in the right mind frame to start the diet.:D i look forward to getting to know you all over the next lot of months. conrats with all your weight loss so far!!!!!:p

thanks irene!!!

Welcome Joe,

Congratulations on making the decision to start.
Good Luck with your journey.

Let us know if we can help you with anything.

AG1981

Hi Joe, good luck and welcome mate.

thanks, for the support and warm welcome guys, on day 2 now and feeling great, actually think this could be the diet for me!! :) i think its great that food can be out of the equation altogether, at least for a while. lol

hi guys! my names joe, i'm 22 and i'm from northern ireland. just started the CD(ss 100%) today. really looking forward to the next few weeks to see how i do. had the porridge this morning and choc mint shake this afternoon and they were fine. i have been reading the threads on the site these last few days and its been an inspiration reading them, they've really got me in the right mind frame to start the diet.:D i look forward to getting to know you all over the next lot of months. conrats with all your weight loss so far!!!!!:p

hello you :wavey: so pleased to see you on here !!!

hope you are doin OK - day 3 can be a bu**er....the old body decides it's time to stock up on carbs - don't give in !!!

stick with it and you'll be at goal in no time :D

Debz xxx

PS - did Ryan give you a shout ???

hi debz!! feeling great today! no sore head and i'm not hungry, don't know why i'm not feeling any effects, been drinkin lots of water so that may have helped :) hopefully tomorrow will be the same as today ;) x

hi debz!! feeling great today! no sore head and i'm not hungry, don't know why i'm not feeling any effects, been drinkin lots of water so that may have helped :) hopefully tomorrow will be the same as today ;) x

not everyone feels rough...and if you're really focussed on where you want to be (as you are ;)), you probably wouldn't even notice them anyway !

keep up the great work - you're doin really well :D:D

and remember to shout if you need me !

Debz xx

hello, I find day up to day 4/5 the worst then omg the energy! i buzz round all over the place. The feeling of actually seeing pounds drop off everyday (i have ocd getting on scales!) is amazing, Good luck to you

thanx for the support!!!!! :)

hay, welcome & good luck..i am so glad i started aswell and it doesn't taste that bad ;) gets easier and easier all the time :)

Back