Just started today---Will need support advice etc....

Hi Nathan, well done so far! I'm on day 3 today so I'm only a couple of days behind you. How are you getting on? Excited for weigh in?

I am excited in a way, but I've been a bad boy and jumped on the scales everymorning, ive been losing two pounds a day.
How you finding it?
I'll try not to weigh in tomorrow and wait for fridays official balance!!

Day 5 done 100%.....its a breeze, walk in the park.....If I can do this you lot can!!!!!

Haha I've been sneaking on the scales too :p. It's an incentive to keep going even if it ruins the surprise!
Got really full there half way through my chicken soup - think the hunger is starting to go away woop!

So hard not to do home weigh ins! The batteries in my electric scales have died, so now I'm jumping on Wii Fit every 2 mins!

Weighed myself at the gym tonight I know they are calabrated so will be correct ha lost a 2 more pounds since yesterday

Excellent work. Need to go to gym in the morning. Haven't been all week. No excuses tomorrow, 6.30am I'll be there!

Really struggled at the gym class tonight zero energy managed about 30 mins step aerobics and kinda stood around trying to look busy for the last 15 (impossible with wall to wall mirrors)

So hard not to do home weigh ins! The batteries in my electric scales have died, so now I'm jumping on Wii Fit every 2 mins!
lol

Good luck Nathan, it's not an easy diet but it shows rapid results. Being a food lover myself it is hard when you see others eating. But keep the image of you putting the suit on in August it should keep you going. I have my daughters 18th on the 11 August and have nearly lost a stone in a week, i'm on day 5 now. I lost 10 pounds so far and only 4 lbs to get to the 1 stone mark. You will do it, like me you have and outfit you want to get into :)

thanks for your support. i'll give you a proper chat later, i so so tired tonight. been up since 3.30 and seriously lagging

Back