• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

help need motivating

bev24

Hi all. Needless to say im new ans tryingito feel my way around. I havr started the shake that weight but I am finding it hard to stay motivated especially working 12 hours every day I get so hungry I just want to eat anything, I try eating sunflower seeds this week to keep the hunger away. I take slices of meat to nibble in between. I know I shouldnt but this first week I lost nothing. So now I feel so demotivated.
please can you give any advice how to just have 3 shakes a day and meal and not be tempted.
Your STW newbie
x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Chocolate

S: 15st4.0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st4lb(1.87%)
I may be wrong here but what about 4 shakes a day if you have an active job etc? X

newme739

Hi all. Needless to say im new ans tryingito feel my way around. I havr started the shake that weight but I am finding it hard to stay motivated especially working 12 hours every day I get so hungry I just want to eat anything, I try eating sunflower seeds this week to keep the hunger away. I take slices of meat to nibble in between. I know I shouldnt but this first week I lost nothing. So now I feel so demotivated.
please can you give any advice how to just have 3 shakes a day and meal and not be tempted.
Your STW newbie
x
Hi there
I'm also re starting STW this week. I'm on day 4 and I am struggling! I go on holiday in 7 weeks and am hoping for a good result as I don't want to feel rubbish when I go away - if you want a weightless buddy, let me know. I too work long shifts and I know it's so hard!!

bignic3001

S: 12st12lb C: 11st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26 Loss: 1st5lb(10.56%)
I've just started STW last week and due my first weigh in on Tuesday morning. I've tried Lipotrim and Exante in the past and already find that STW tastes a lot better.
By the time I got to day 5, the hunger pangs had disappeared. I'm forcing myself to drink 2 litres of water a day plus the shakes/soups and I think that helps!
I take some carrots to work and snack on them if I fancy chewing something - and can't imagine eating carrots will ruin the diet..I hope not! Does anyone else have healthy snacks?