JUST STARTED TODAY!

hi everyone ive just started today. im gonna try really hard to do this i need to lose weight!! had a vanilla and chocolate so far, got strawberry one this evening...... i hate water tho i need to get over that!

Hi there.. Welcome.. I'm day 11... It's really easy to get into the habit once you get used to it.. Try sparkling water maybe & drink sips out of a sports bottle through out the day..you'll hardly notice it.. It keeps hunger at bay .. & they say the more you drink the more you lose.. Not more than 4 litres a day tho.. Good luck
Your doing great so far.. X

It tough at the start but LT works! Keep going.....do you have an event or something you are planning for?

i am not a lover of water either i started this on monday and have to say i have had no trouble drinking it, in fact i have had more than 2 litres every day, i have filled 4-5 x 500ml bottles each day and put them in the fridge as soon as the one comes to an end i get the next out im also drinking black tea, and have just bought earl grey and peppermint tea for a change it all adds to your fluids, good luck

thanks everyone, i did drink a lot of water, had to keep getting up in the night for the toilet lol. i got through day one which was my biggest fear that i would crack before i even started! moving on to day two now... again had vanilla this morning...drank avoiding the lumps....... what do i do to get rid of the lumps??????

thanks everyone, i did drink a lot of water, had to keep getting up in the night for the toilet lol. i got through day one which was my biggest fear that i would crack before i even started! moving on to day two now... again had vanilla this morning...drank avoiding the lumps....... what do i do to get rid of the lumps??????

I always use a hand-blender. Even bought a really cheapy one to keep in work. Couldn't be doing with lumps!!

x S

I bought the Lipotrim beaker shaker thing.. 10 euro in Dublin..(another rip off) but ya just pop in water and powder and shake for a few seconds and absolutely no lumps... x :)

Yes i bought shaker they about £4.50 here (sorry Gilly) and it goes everywhere with me and i never have any lumps :) x

Nothing worse than lumps.....actually the cheap tip (even for Dublin LOL) are the cream shakers they are really cheap and you can have a spare lying around.....and no lumps!!!!

Im starting today too... Ive just had my first shake chocolate.... Im 12st10.... How much can i lose in 5 weeks I have an event to go to :)

A hand blender is def best for the lumps i've found!!!

Plus fizzy water rather than regular water!!! Tastes better and keeps you fuller!!!

I LOVE my sodastream lol....

Im starting today too... Ive just had my first shake chocolate.... Im 12st10.... How much can i lose in 5 weeks I have an event to go to :)

:welcome2: Welcome Jemmy and hope you're getting along well so far. I started at a similar weight to you and had my 5 week weigh-in today and I've lost 26lbs in total so far so that's what's possible in 5 weeks!!! Almost 2 stone!! Can't quite get my head around it!! Good luck hun x

:welcome2: Welcome Jemmy and hope you're getting along well so far. I started at a similar weight to you and had my 5 week weigh-in today and I've lost 26lbs in total so far so that's what's possible in 5 weeks!!! Almost 2 stone!! Can't quite get my head around it!! Good luck hun x

Shivie!!!! That's amazing girl!!! X

Shivie.... that's reallyyyyyy amazing :D :D What an inspiration!!!

Shivie.... that's reallyyyyyy amazing :D :D What an inspiration!!!

Cheers Linda! Am sooo excited now...my goal is looming on the horizon!!

x S

Back