Just started today

peanuts

Hi everyone just started slim and save today it's not been easy cant wait for dinner at 6 I'm doing family beef stew and dumplings ( groan) I'm having salmon salad does it get easier hunger pain wise saving my last sachet of drink for pudding popping into microwave to turn into warm pudding

Yes it gets easier hunger wise, in the meantime drink plenty water, hot drink. Snack on veggies and keep busy

Hunger will pass in a few days x x

Definitely get easier, I found the first 4 days very hard and even day 6 was the worst for me, but now it's ok. It's hard cooking family meals though isnt it. I just kinda zone out and get on with it then wash up straight away so I cant pick at anything without realising what I'm doing. Hang in there definitely gets better I'm on day 13 now and it's totally fine. Xx

Thanks for your replies it has helped me a great deal just hard from eating biscuits and crap to basicly eating zilch really enjoyed the salmon salad it was sooo yummy x new day tomorrow

Good going hun

Keep busy it will pass, spread your food out too that helps.

E.g . How a day could be spread

Poached eggs and asparagus
1/2 bar
bowl of stir fry veg
Shake
Cuppa tea & water
Meal pack with veg & sparkling water
Cuppa tea and remaining 1/2 bar

Hope that helps xxx

Rebekah you are so good at advice and motivating people it's great! As I got less hungry in the mornings I found I this works really well for me..

2 boiled eggs at 11am
Shake or pack at 2
Shake or pack at 4:30
Shake or pack at 7
If I have a shake at 7 I'll usually make a little stir fry about half 8 as I get peckish at night.
I drink lots of green tea with peppermint which has helped me a lot. Xx

Agree once your in the zone try to push to have packs as late as possible. I now try and hang on till noon, and try to have as little as possible during working day so I have plenty in evenings

Some people even save all their packs till evenings

Play around with the timings, it really helps, but spreading it out will make it feel like more grub at start

It gets easier I promise :)

Xxx

Back