Just started today!

Cathy

Silver Member
Hi to all, I've just started today and reading all your posts has been an inspiration and a real motivator for me. My friend at work has started today as well, so we hope to keep each other going.
So far I've had some diarrhoea and have a headache,:sigh: but otherwise OK and really determined. I am 17st10lbs :eek: and am going on hol in 9 weeks, so the plan is 8 weeks of TFR then a weeks refeed, 2 weeks hol. and then BACK ON IT!!:)

Hi and welcome Cathy. You will feel better in a few days and it will be so worth it. Good luck :D

Good luck hunny, u'll soon feel better x

Oh thanks to all of you! I'm freezing, so am just off to take two paracetamol and have my chicken soup with my fleecy dressing gown on over my clothes!
So nice to know that you're all out there with me.:)

We'll be here every step hun. Welcome to the forum :)

Hi to all, I've just started today and reading all your posts has been an inspiration and a real motivator for me. My friend at work has started today as well, so we hope to keep each other going.
So far I've had some diarrhoea and have a headache,:sigh: but otherwise OK and really determined. I am 17st10lbs :eek: and am going on hol in 9 weeks, so the plan is 8 weeks of TFR then a weeks refeed, 2 weeks hol. and then BACK ON IT!!:)

Sounds like a plan, your symptoms are normal - drink plenty of water, keep occupied and good luck for your first weigh in :D

Hi Cathy and welcome. Hope you feel better soon. x

Hiya Cathy!

Im starting again on Monday so i feel like a newbie too! Its so much easier to diet when there is someone else doing it with you. You'll find your friend from work will be a great form of motivation. My was...

Good luck Cathy xx

sorry to sound ignorant but whats TFR?

thx carl

Total Food Replacement

Hi Cathy,
Welcome and good luck with the diet. I started at the same weight as you and lost 10lbs in the first week and 7lbs this week. It has not been easy but I have muddled through. I noticed the difference in my clothes today and that will keep me motivated for next week.
Maro

Just before I go to bed, I'd like to say thanks again for this support, it's really going to make a difference knowing there are loads of you out there doing the same thing. Good luck and love to you all, let's all keep strong.

welcome, and good luck :)

I'm so very glad I found Minis - you'll find it endlessly helpful and it's a fabulous support network :)

thx gemma....learning all the time lol

Any time hun :)

Back