Just Started Weight Watchers Today!!

I felt that too when I started nikki & couldnt equate the amount of food I was having with a weight loss but youll get tuned in quickly ;)

We had someone on the forum last year who was similar to yourself and didnt eat most of her points, due mostly to the fear factor & got totally demoralised by the fact she just didnt lose, we couldnt get through at all that eating more was the key lol

I know it totally goes against your instincts but honestly dont be afraid to eat your points and if you have too many left later on, dont worry about eating a bar of chocolate, a bag of crisps etc.. this really is the beauty of WW you can eat loads and STILL lose :bliss:

It's been a couple of years since i last did ww or any other diet for that matter, i'm so glad i joined this site and got advice form you lot coz the temptation to eat even less this week was pretty big.Then by the end of next week i would probably have packed it in if i only lost a lb or 2.

Thanks everybody!!

Just caught up on your thread nikki - good luck with WW, and listen to the advice on here. These guys all know what they're talking about.

I have used 25 points today, feel REALLLLY guilty though ,like i've cheated!!

Although i know i've counted points correctly ( i hope) i still can't quite believe it's ok to eat everything i have today.

breakfast - 2 slices of kingsmill crustless bread toasted with 1 laughing cow cheese triangle -1.5
lunch - 2 slices of ham with a huge salad and 3 slices of kingsmill crustless 3.5
dinner - chicken breast,2 low fat sausages,newpotatoes,veg,gravy from granules - 8.5
snacks - 2 scoops of low fat ice cream 1.5
flake - 4.0
quavers 1.5
apple 0.5
2 slices toast with a hl cheese slice on each 4.0

Just weighed myself today ( really must try not do this every second day!), and since monday and my disappointing loss i've lost 2.5 lbs, so looks like eating more of my points is working!! Yay!!

Back