Just started yesterday and feeling nervous

bornagain

Hi All

I'm hoping to lose 3 stone on this diet but am very nervous as I don't know whether I'll be able to keep going. I started yesterday and found it ok other than a splitting headache. Read quite a few of the threads on here and have been drinking coke zero and bouillon to supplement my liquid intake so that's made it easier.

Lost 2.5 stone over 2 years doing the Idiot Proof Diet (low carb) but hit a big stall which led me to start eating the wrong stuff again and ended up gaining half a stone. So, am trying to kick start my weight loss again.

Wish me luck.

Good luck. It's my first week as well. It's tough but hopefully worth it.

the first days are the worst, stick with it, when you see the loss on the scales it will be motivation enough.

big hugs, tomorrow will be better.

shona xx

Thanks guys :D

Wow, Safcd1, your starting weight is low! Are you sure you need to be doing this?

I noticed that too but then she's only 5'3 so I think it's all relative!x

:eek: I'm 5'1. 112lbs puts me in the middle of the healthy BMI range so that's what I'm aiming for. At my age you need to make the choice between arse and face ;).

And for years I choose arse, and watched no cellulite on it as it was full of fat .....best of luck hun x

Good luck I'm sure you'll be fine .... I'm on day six and excited about my weigh in tomorrow morning ... its really the only thing that spurred me on from falling off the wagon but to be honest you just have to take one day at a time xx

Good luck I'm sure you'll be fine .... I'm on day six and excited about my weigh in tomorrow morning ... its really the only thing that spurred me on from falling off the wagon but to be honest you just have to take one day at a time xx

Wow! It's already been a week for you? That flew by fast. :D

Hey i started today and so far so good no doubt ill have a headache later though im rubbish with water intake although have drank 500ml so far which is fab for me lol! Good luck xx

I know I cant believe it either ... fingers crossed for tomorrow morning! x

Thats good that you've started it just think day one nearly over ... it does get easier promise x

Phew, day 3 nearly done. I have drunk over 4l today but some of that was coke zero and bouillon. The rest was water (2l), green tea and mint tea and coffee. Hope this is ok.

Not feeling hungry at all - I'm amazed.

Thanks guys :D

Wow, Safcd1, your starting weight is low! Are you sure you need to be doing this?

I want to lose about a stone to get to 8 1/2 stone for my hols. I know my frame can suit this as have weighed less ( albeit in my early twenties).

It's really a kick start. I have very strong willpower on a new diet but if I stop I find it hard to restart the same diet. I lost almost 3 stone on sw, then out 1 1/2 back on. List it again with ww but lost my track at Christmas so this is my kick start.

Back