Just Started

CraigM

[FONT=&quot]Hey everyone am Craig just started the diet last Monday and so far I am finding it easy. I have only been on one other diet before and that’s slim fast and I lost three stone in three months but I ended up coming off that now am on this and want to loose around 4 to 5 stone I think I can easily achieve my goal on this diet.[/FONT]

good on you well done on your past weight lose and i am sure with a great attitude like that you will get to your goal in no time good luck x x

Hi Craig , Welcome to LT. Congrats on loosing three stone on the slimfast that should really boost your willpower to succeed on LT . You have almost the first week down already which is usually the hardest week until you get in to ketosis which you should be in by now.You will be thrilled with your first Weigh in tomorrow Ill bet and that will keep you going for next week . The best tips I can give you are
1. Drink the water (21/2 lt-4L max)
2. Stick to the shakes 100%
3 Take it a week at a time -dont look further ahead than that.

Best of luck and dont forget to let us know how your WI goes tomorrow:D:D

Hi and welcome - best of luck on LT, sounds like you know what you will have to do since you've had success on SLimfast too :)

enjoy the weight loss!

Thanks for the advice ! i will post up how i do in my weigh in tomorrow

how are yous finding the diet?

HOLA!!

Welcome to the forum and welcome to Lipotrim!

Im glad your finding it plain sailing so far :)

Best of luck with your journey Craig :)

If you need any support dont hesitate to post a thread, this forum is just as helpful as water to keep the hunger pangs away lol!!

Black coffee was my God send throughout LT! xxx

Hi Craig
Welcome!!!!! I am sure you will do well and it wont be too much of a shock if you have done slimfast. One good thing about LT is this forum! Best place ever.......so just shout if you need something or dont understand or just to say HI!

Have a great week.

Take care

Hi Craig and welcome to lipotrim, good luck on your journey and for your weigh in tomorrow.

good luck for your weigh in tomorrow. think big numbers

Hi and welcome, best of luck mate

As said loads of support on here

hi craig fair play to ya losing all that on slim fast :) best of luck today :)

[FONT=&quot]Hey everyone nice to see everyone’s supportive :) thanks for all the tips. I would try the coffee trick but I really don’t like it.

Just got back from my weigh in for the first week and I lost 10 lb I am happy with that

[/FONT]

oh craig thats fantastic well done! nice incentive for next week !! congrats ;)

Hi Craig,
welcome and congratulations on an excellent first week's loss. Did you take a break after slim fast or come straight on LT, just being nosey as your weight loss was very good. Your attitude to losing seems good so you should do well on this also. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Hi craig, well done on your 1st weightloss, 10lb is fantastic! If you had the willpower to stick to slimfast & lose so much weight i'm sure you're gonna find LT a doddle. Keep posting your loses & get yourself a ticker as it's inspiring for others x

Welcome, and congrats on your amazying 10 lbs first weight loss. You managed brilliant on Slimfast. Good luck with your second week.

Hi Craig welcome to LT. The support on this site is always the best. Great 1st weigh in. Keep with your positve attitude and you wont go wrong. Good luck for week 2 weigh in.:D

:happy096: Go Graig, 10lbs in first week is brilliant.

I hope I get near that for my first week. weight in on the 13 july, hope thats not bad luck for me.

Fantastic first week for you Craig, bet you are really pleased!
Well done and keep focused, keep posting!

Back