Just started

cookey

Hi everyone.My name is Liz and i am into week 3 of lighter life.I lost 11 lbs in week 1 and 5 1/2lbs week 2,total loss 16 1/2 lbs.Finding out how to make crisps and biscuits and muffins from the meal packs and flap jack from the crunchy bars has been a life saver for me as i can sit and watch telly with a glass of sparkling water and a bowl of Thai Chilli crisps.I am a savoury person and find the shakes too sweet but they are not bad in a mousse.

I find the water a struggle but like redbush tea so thats a help, I started swimming on Monday which seems to be helping things along, so its a case of so far so good.

Still feel as if i could kill for a bacon sandwich!!!

Liz:)

hey.. just wanted to say a big well done for your weight loss so far..
Keep on keeping on and it wont be long till your at goal.. :)

Love Cat x x

Thanks Cat
the stories on here are truly inspirational so maybe i CAN do it.

Hi Liz and a big welcome to the LL thread.

Well we all have our ups and downs but we all support one another so hang around and you will be ok. Well done on your fab weight lose.

Hello Liz, congratulations on your flying start, what a fantastic loss!!!

Keep it up girl xx :happy036:

Hi Liz and welcome - great to have you on board .... you're doing brilliantly so far = well done :clap:

Hi Liz, well done! that's a fantastic start. I started 3 weeks ago too and have lost 11.3 lbs so far (that includes 2 lapses) so more than happy with that. I haven't tried to do anything with the packs except add water! Think i might be a bit more adventurous this week. Well done you:clap:

Wow Liz that is a great start. I am in week 3 too and have lost 9lbs so far.

Angel X

Thanks for the lovely welcome,I do find weekends difficult,and i dont know why .I seem to feel hungry and yet during the week i have to remember to eat my packs.I wonder if i am doing too much by swimming for 30 minutes every day.I have also broken out in spots!!!!

Its not easy, and some days are harder than others but so long as you keep climbing back on the wagon if you lapse you will get there.

By the way, whereabouts in Yorkshire are you?

Hi lemma see you are not too far away from me here in Harewood.I go to the Harrogate class on Tuesday morning and we have girls from all over the place including York and the Dales.
I have been to Ilkley quite a few times and usually end up at the Cow and Calf.

So far no lapses but i struggle to get the water on board - i have never used water for anything except washing and swimming-but have defo found the more i can force down,the better the results.

Started 1/3/08 start weight 20stone 13 lbs

Week 1 11lbs
Week 2 5 1/2 lbs

Doing this for me and my darling late husband Robin who loved me whatever.

It was fabulous.My brother hasmoved to Abu Dhabi and mum and i went out for a month in december/january.It was the most fantastic experience of my life.That picture was taken at 6pm in the evening in January. My target for this year is not to need the seat belt extension when i go back in November.

liz

just seeing if my ticker works lol

Thanks for the lovely welcome,I do find weekends difficult,and i dont know why .I seem to feel hungry and yet during the week i have to remember to eat my packs.I wonder if i am doing too much by swimming for 30 minutes every day.I have also broken out in spots!!!!

Well done for swimming every day! I wish I could - but out district pool is expensive!!! Be nice if they gave groups like LL, CD, etc., a discount! I think 30 minutes a day is OK. Just don;t do so much that you feel fatigued.

I found weekends scary at first but you soone get in to a routine.

Good luck hon!!

X

well done liz, im in scotland and also on week 3, must try making the snacks and stuff tho x

Back