just started

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by 2big, 23 March 2009 Social URL.

1. 2big

2big Member

i've only just started to control my food intake, literally in the last couple of days. i'm not on any fixed diet, just trying to cut out the rubbish and eat what's 'better' for me, along with getting some proper exercise. i'm going to try it this way for a while and see how things go. i guess there's always all the regimented plans to fall back on if this doesn't work. only problem is... there's too many of them! who do you listen to? how do you choose? i'm telling you, as a new dieter it's enough to make you reach for the sweet stuff for comfort. ah well, 42 lbs to go and counting...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hi 2big

Good luck with your weight goals

Nice to meet you

Mike

4. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi 2big, good luck with your weight loss, i would love to have been able to control my diet myself, so so weak, anyway just wanted to wish you luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.