JUST STARTING??? Join this Team so we all encourage one another :)

Bonzo

That is absolutely brilliant, well done you. Week 2 - bring it on !!

Hey Dado, i check all the time too... kinda like once a day which is sad i know but i too need to know if i am in Ketosis.... i got weight today and well it doindt go well i only lost 4ib and to be fair i ate something yesterday which i knew i shouldn't have.... the worse thing is i think my CDC was really annoyed with me and now put me in a bad mood.... i know that im a hard customer casue i find it hard sticking to this but oits the best i have ever done since i started in october (had a months break as couldn't afford it) So i was really happy but then after seeing her reaction i felt really crappy.

I want to stick to it and I dont want to excuse why i cracked.... whats worse is that i was trying to ask for advice what i do about my birthday next week and she just got a bit moody and said it wasnt rocket sience... just stick to protine and not carbs.

I know they are meant to help but I feel like shes is getting annoyed that im not sticking to it like i should. I feel like every one on this diet is coming from a different journey and i know for me i was really proud for sticking to this when often I would just not care....

sorry for randing on just it really bothered me.... though in a good note i did stick to going to the gym 4 time last week!!!!! :) hope every ones day is going better

Marti

Look on the general CD thread. There is someone on there whos CDC is rubbish and unsupportive too. Is there another one in your area. She is getting paid to support you, telling you "its not rocket science" is shocking. I'd look for another CDC who will give you the support you deserve.

Also, I had a bit of a wobble last night and had some ham so I started a thread asking for advice. Already got some good replies so have a look at that, it might just help and give you some ideas about your birthday (happy birthday in advance) !

Don't be disheartened mate. Prove the silly women wrong and keep loosing !

hi all can i join in. im on week 2 of cd its been up and down but im battling through each day trying to think thin!

just put my baby to bed so killing time, it would be nice to have a chat on her and get to know a few people through this journey. i had the veggie soup last night and didnt like it quite pastey!!

Hi Everyone, I would love to join this thread and would love to chat to people about cd as I am in Dubai and I just buy the diet but dont meet or speka to anyone on it, so to share experience would be helpfull, I am on my forth day and I weighed this morning (sorry couldnt help it) and I have lost 7lb so very motivated, only issue is that although I am drinking loads of water my mouth is really dry and i feel thirsty and I am not at all hungry but I am missing chewing food, so i a feel like eating everything i see.
Also I am loving watching cookery programmes, is that weired, it feels like I am being naughty. would love some help. thanks.
Love Hayley xxxxxxxxx

hi all can i join in. im on week 2 of cd its been up and down but im battling through each day trying to think thin!

just put my baby to bed so killing time, it would be nice to have a chat on her and get to know a few people through this journey. i had the veggie soup last night and didnt like it quite pastey!!

I find the soups a bit peppery. Like the shakes and actually like the porridge. Didn't like it at first but now like the sensation of something bit more solid in my mouth. Not quite something to chew but definately more than just a drink.

Always people about on here to give support. Good luck. x

hey aunty lilly, strangely im enjoying watching cookery programs too- bizare

i also have a dryish mouth- feels like my tongue is furry- but heard this does this does pass hopefully soon!!

can i just ask where you getting you packs from?

Hi Mumpy
Thank you for your reply, I am in Dubai so I go to a place on On the main road and just get it from the woman in an office there, it is all official but they arn't allowed councilors over here so she just sells them to you.
Are you in Dubai.
Hayles

Hi Everyone, I would love to join this thread and would love to chat to people about cd as I am in Dubai and I just buy the diet but dont meet or speka to anyone on it, so to share experience would be helpfull, I am on my forth day and I weighed this morning (sorry couldnt help it) and I have lost 7lb so very motivated, only issue is that although I am drinking loads of water my mouth is really dry and i feel thirsty and I am not at all hungry but I am missing chewing food, so i a feel like eating everything i see.
Also I am loving watching cookery programmes, is that weired, it feels like I am being naughty. would love some help. thanks.
Love Hayley xxxxxxxxx

Hi Hayley. Welcome on board. This thread is great, loads of people bobbing in and out and offering words of advice and encouragement. I've just said above that I like the porridge, bit more substantial that just the liquid. Can you buy that where you are ? Good luck and well done - 4lbs already !!

Hi Auntylilly

I'm in a similar position to you. I live in the US but altho there are CDC' here, there aren't any in my state so I just buy it and then weigh myself. Don't actually mind that, have done WW and SW before and hated the weighing and clapping part of it!!! Good luck x

Evening everyone - new one here

Hello I am due to start back on CD tomorrow and am really rather anxious. I have done it before and lost 6 stone but put it all back on, :cry: 12 months on back to square one and I am just worried that I wont be able to stick to it this time. Could use a buddy or 50!
Well done to those who have lost already xx

hey all im new to this, well sort of. I tried to the lipotrim in august 08 and found it sooo hard! only managed 4 days!!

i started the cd on 29th of december and so im just into my 3rd week and have lost 19lbs already! cant believe ive lost so much in such a short space of time lol
But i did cheat today and caved- i ate something wasnt a lot at all but i quess my body has gotten used to no food that with in 20mins i was sick!! so feel rubbish now! so defo not going to cheat again!

Dobo- im the same, i casually mentioned it to some family members and they told me i was stupid and setting a bad example to my child. But its easy for an 8 stone woman to say that when they can eat what they want and not even gain an oz!! im doing this for my health and so i will always be there for my baby!!

keep up the good work folks, were gina look so good for the summer =D

-12lbs Week 1
-7lbs Week 2

93lbs more to go!!

Wow Plegplog!! Well done! I can't believe that you've lost so much in such a short time. Keep it up, you'll be slim in no time!

Well done to all of you .

Pinkypoo ...I'm a returner too ..lost 6 stone a few years ago and maintained for ages ...then fell onto the slippery slope of eating lke a pig again :mad:...I'm finding it different this time round ....harder somehow because in the back of my head I know how much I can eat without knocking myself out of ketosis ...but so far have managed to resist the urges ..and have lost 21lbs now and today is day 15 .

We can do this .....and this time ..no going back ;)

Michaela

ps ...the veggie soup improves ten fold with the addition of extra water ..I make mine up to a pint !

Hey all new people :) welcome and thanks for joining, i hope you do get the support you need as we are all tackinling the weight thing.... its hard but i knwo we can do it... and thanks all again for the advice about my CDC.... i think if by next tuesday when i get weigh again she says things mean i have written down a number of another CDC and i will contact her.

I was wondering also how much water you were advice to drink... i was told 4 pints which is pretty much 2 liters..... but i get the feeling its meant to be more.... so can people please tell me whats right

hey aunt lilly not in dubai, just wanted to make sure you werent getting your packs off ebay, have heard very scary stories!!

marti ive been tld to drink 3-4 litres of water thats 8 pints throughout the day- i think alot of people have been given the same advice. My cdc did say not to have more than 4 though- something to do with salts in body. so i try to have 4 litres- i think its supposed to make you lose weight quicker- but i do spend most of my day on the loo!!

i cant drink that much water 4 litres... i struggle with 2-3! i hope it doesnt slow things down for me.

well i read a thread that says it all depends on how much you used to drink before, i used to drink alot before, so try not to worry about it x

Hi Everyone, just wanted to put my update on here, hope it encorages people, I am on my 7th day of SS today and I weighed this morning and I have lost 12.5lb's in 6 days, I am so happy, i am sure it will slow down but just enjoying it for now.
I have had all my meals bar 1 and i have drunk at least 3-4 litres of water per day and i have not eaten anything so i guess thats why.
Just hope I can continue losing and being 100% commited.
Hayles xxxxxxx

Back