Just Starting -My Diary

Don't know why none of my posts are appearing. Mixed things up a bit yesterday to keep things fresh. had raspberries with granola for breakfast ..yum.. snack with lunch and then dinner -coq au vin - yummy. 2 Week weigh in this morning. 15lbs off. Really please - thanks DC!

You have done incredibly well - over 5% body weight loss in two weeks is incredible, especially when you consider that on a lot of research programmes patients often only lose 5 to 10% in a year.

Are you noticing other changes? We focus way too much on those scales, but then at 15lbs in two weeks, why not hehe!

Yup I'm noticing far less bloating around my tummy and a couple of people have said they can really see it in my face - but I can't!

My first big test today - a parcel arrived full of lovely goodies from a friend - including 6 yummy thorntons style chocolates - they smelt so go - but I gave them to my little one. She had a real feast on them and covered herself and the back of the car with chocolate - but I do feel smug now .

lol Congrats on resisting. Here's hoping you don't get too many tempting presents or your little one will end up a big one hehe! In some ways you got to enjoy treating your child even if not having to clean the car afterwards. Bravo to you :)

Thats one of the reasons I want to lose weight Caroline - I don't want them growing up with weight being an issue.

Well off to Germany today, not sure how I'll manage with the food but i'll give it my best shot. Won't be back til late Saturday night so next jump on the scales will be Sunday

My son looked at me this morning when he woke up (hes 6) and asked "mummy have you lost more stones" Just love him

Argh. Had my first 'blip' yesterday. I didn't go too mad but ate a packet of chocolate buttons and had a baked potato with egg mayo and butter and raspberries with cream and yoghurt. I'm really frustrated with myself - but today will be the crunch time -if I can get straight back on , then it will be OK...so i'll just have to wait and see.

Hi Setas

I had a baked potato last night as well
with butter, coleslaw,and a ham salad.
it was delish.Its such along time it seems since i had anything with potato :eek:
once in awhile is ok as long as we get back on the horse :D

Hope you enjoyed your "blip". It's bound to happen at some point - hope you managed to get back on track :)
OH MY GOD Caroline I had another blimp
last night :break_diet:
had another BP with coleslaw and tuna salad( cut out the butter) :D

Itsy you have just made me laugh - last nights blip was a load of wafer thin ham...so not good but not as bad as I used to be. Why can I be good all day and lose it at night? Fingers crossed I can snap to it tonight.

Hi Setas
read somewhere it's habit and we have to
replace the eats with something else :rolleyes:
have a drink of water :rolleyes: do knitting :rolleyes:
it just dont do it for me :sigh: Haven't found the right substitute for the munchies yet :D

lol there is lots of advice on substituting things - you fancy chocolate have a Cadbury's Option for instance. Yeah, right - Diary Milk or Cadbury's Option drink - hmm lol Alas, it doesn't work for me either :( It's easier to distract yourself in the summer cos a walk is always attractive on a nice summer evening.

oh i crumble last nght and had a kebeb and a milk coffee, hubby didn't get in until 7.30 after a V bad day so got a kebab on the way and then off to bed with a milk coffee.

Well today is another day and its Friday so time to knucke down, got to go to town tomorrow for some appointments so goodness know what I will eat then????

Must think Good choices

I've crumbled today - had to make flapjack for a school cake sale - and too much of it found its way into my mouth ;-( then finished off the kids frankfurters and mash followed by a muller "corner" yoghurt. feeling quite sick now . Ah well - back to basics tomorrow.

Oh dear last night went from bad to worse - DH came home with 2 chocolate cheesecakes and a big bar of dairy milk - ate the lot and didn't enjoy it - how stupid is that. Still he has promised to help me stick with it today - 2lbs on today though - but i deserve that

Oh dear last night went from bad to worse - DH came home with 2 chocolate cheesecakes and a big bar of dairy milk - ate the lot and didn't enjoy it - how stupid is that. Still he has promised to help me stick with it today - 2lbs on today though - but i deserve that

:cry::cry::cry: :break_diet: :break_diet: Setas not worry I also had a VERY bad weekend, went into town and had half a medium pizza with cheese top garlic bread, yum yum and then came home about 8ish after looking at bikes all day and ordered in a chinese, managed the starters and left the rest for Sunday, so last night had chilli beef, prawn chow mein, special fried rice and maltesers all while watching the x factor. :eek::eek: so today the scales groaned outload when i got on them and the battery wasn't working (a bit of a bad omen), but am going to have all DC until wednesday and hopefully I can get a STS this week. I'm gonna replace the battery on Wednesday so I don't know how bad I was....... bit of mind games going on here. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

But if I can get up and try again, I am sure you can. Together we can!!!!:D:D

that sounds like a plan Shep - Pizza hut with the children did me in yesterday. Have decided that I am going to have one day a week where I can go off plan - in the hopes that it will keep me on plan the rest of the week. That way i can fit in treats with DH and the children. Still yesterdays pizza didn't add any more so hoping to get rid of Fridays 2 and STS this week.

I'm hoping it will jest give me a bit more focus. Had a lovely surprise this morning - after the weekend I was just hoping to shift the 2 that had gone back on - well yesterday they were gone so I jumped on the scales this morning expecting a STS , and crossing my fingers for a 1lb off and it was 3 lbs off. I am so excited. I don't deserve it (although I have stuck to plan for last 2 days), but I'm not going to say no to it!

Back