just starting out - baby weight(more like pizza weight)

Hi all new to this started Lipotrim yesterday weight in Thursday at 12 stone had a baby 7 months ago and he is my last so no more excuses that whats the point in getting my figure back sure I'll just be getting pregnant again - I have 3 kids and had 3 c-sections so tummy is not looking too good! But this is it I know a few people that did it but I was always too scared love my grub and my drink but I have committed now so looking forward to see the loss coming next thursday weigh in day! Anyway thats all from me will keep you posted!

Hey hun i started 2wk ago,ive also got a 7mnth baby girl i woz 12st 12lb n got weighed 2day n im 12st 3lb,not dead happy but its cumin off,good luk wiv ya loss x x

Hiya, im on week 5 now, i had a baby nearly 10 months ago and my weight had gone up to 11st 13lbs. after 4weeks i had lost just over a stone and 2clothes sizes. hopefully only got another 2 or 3 weeks to go now! come on here whenever you need to chat or take your mind off food, everyones great!! and drink loads and loads of water. good luck xx

Hi and welcome. This diet is great if you stick to it and you will lose that baby (pizza lol) weight in no time.

I have now done 15 weeks on this and am loving the results. It gets a lot easier after the first week and that first weigh in will really spur you on. Log on here for advice or a chat, there's always someone on here and we really are a friendly bunch. Good luck!

Hi and welcome, i had a little girl 8 months ago and piled on even more weight with her, was at a massive 17stone and now im a slimmer 12stone :D:D:D:D:D

Hi im the same started thurs, ive had 4 children in 7 yrs and 3 c-sections and aswell as that i too love my food and wine too much and am now paying for it with a fat saggy stomach! Oh well lets hope we lose our weight and quickly.
Good Luck
Kim

hey ive never had a kid but i look like ive had a few into me second week now it is a reely good diet good luck love

Back