Just starting out - please help!

great!

SW Chicken Tikka Masala

Well I made Chicken Tikka last night, all free and I hvae to be honest it looked nothing like the pic in the book or any on the net and I thought I wasn't going to eat it with how disgusting it looked!

BUT...

It tasted AMAZING! And I am definiately going to make it again, I followed the recipie exactly (which I never usually do-I tend to substitute half of most recipies) But now I'm following this plan I'm doing everything properly

Day off today so lots of housework to keep me busy and I am thinking about going to get my hair done and a fringe cut in, I really fancy a change and not had a fringe since I was about 7!

Planning on SW Free pasta bake with roasted veg for dinner

Hope it turns out ok and I like it as I'm making it with Quark and never used that before

hya nikki, im in the same boat, iv been with sw for 3 wks now and have lost 5lbs i go tomorrow to get weighed, my first time on here, im looking for tips for a taster night we have on wed, so far iv made some lasagne crisps and a chilli dip to go with them

Hi! My friend at work on SW makes lasagne crisps - yummy! whats the chilli dip? i love chilli mayo but have stopped having it now on my new eat healthy plan! I don't go to a group but my friend at work does so we help each other! I love this site- the people are amazing and the recipies and tips you find are fantastic :)

Hi Nikki

I'm a newbie on the forum too. I've done SW twice in the past 4 years, this time I'm following the Extra Easy plan at home.

How are you finding SW? It's the only thing that's ever worked for me as I'm a total carb freak - potatoes, pasta, rice, anything! I loved the Green days at first but when I got to grips with Extra Easy I was over the moon!

Good luck and take care

L x

Hi Lea

I am loving SW, I actually eat more now than before I started the plan but I'm eating the right foods this time, not crap fatty foods! I am loving it, feel so much better in myself too just hope I keep it up, got on the scales again this morning and lost another pound :D I never thought I would feel hungry and go to the fridge for cucumber and carrot sticks! Would be great to keep track of each others progress :)
x

Dinner ended up being cold meat salad and was delish!! :)

Pasta Bake will be tomorrow.

Not had a very productive day off today, only half the housework done as I went in to town and got my hair done, oh well it'll still be waiting for me to do it!!

Other half has got his bike out and is going on bike rides so I am thinking of learning to ride one (fell of my bike when i was very young and from that day refused to ever get on a bike again and I stuck to my word! lol) but now may be the time to learn!!

It's brilliant that you're feeling better in yourself, confidence and having positivity is half the battle!

I feel that even if I don't lose much, or stay the same that week, just knowing that I'm being active about my weight loss and the fact that I'm actually trying to do summat about it really makes me feel positive and in control. :)

As for the bike riding - I have a habit of falling off bikes too, but that may be because I keep trying to prove I can still ride them when I've had a bit too much to drink... oops! :p

L x

Not stuck to plan as much this week but still been following SW rules so hopefully still see a loss on Monday :) Feel full everyday and not hungry all the time even when just sat in front of the tele!

Had Weetabix with muller light youghurt for breakfast today then fruit snack at 9ish (breakfast was 5am as was at work for 5.30am!)

Lunch was a jackt potatoe with baked beans

And Tea was grilled chicken salad with a slice of wholemeal nutty bread followed by fresh pineapple (which I have just discovered I LOVE!)

Also had a weetabix oat bar at 3ish

Does this sound like a good day? I hope I'm doing this right :S

Any Advice would be great!

X

Feeling sooo good!

WI today and lost 2 pound, I know its not a lot but its a loss so I'm happy! Thats half stone for me now and I've never done that well when trying to lose weight before so I am very happy! Not at work until 2 today so going to do meal planning and shopping this morning :)

Been off for a week, not been at work, partner off too so lots of days out and not done very well at sticking to plan!

Weigh in on Saturday......STS (actually happy with that considering I've not been on plan for 4 days)

Naughty me but definately back on 100% as of today, doing meal plan and food shopping later and nothing I buy will be naughty!!

Hows everyone else doing?

x

Back