just starting tfr!

ad1987

hey guys.anyone else just starting out? its my 1st time on lt.ive done w.w twice before. 1st time lost the weight, 2nd time followed same pattern but couldnt shift it so i turned to lt after hearing some success stories!
i was wondering, lt says u will lose on average of 1st/month, but does the rate of loss sepend on your starting weight? like the more u have to lose, the faster it will go? i have 3stone to lose, will it take 3months(give or take) or could it take alot longer?
any advice is much appreciated!
on day 1...long way to go!!:wave_cry:

Hi ad1987, I have just started am on day 5, I have been looking over the site loads and it looks like some peeps are losing more than a stone a month, so I think you could do it in 3 months, good luck anyway!

x x x Lainie x x x

I reckon it would probably take just under 3 months as your first weigh in is always high.

It does, to some degree depend on how heavy you are and how much you have to lose but once you start losing it all evens out and thats why they say average 1st a month for women.

Well done for jumping on board :D

Hi and welcome. Yep it does what it say's on the tin. 1st a month approx. Some people lose a bit more but on average it is a st a month.So in 12 short weeks you will be at target :D

Everyone is different. I've lost a stone and a half on it on a month. I'd be delighted if I lost another stone next month !

Hi ad and welocme to mm.

Like the others say,it depends on the individual,we are all so different but you will definitely reach 3 stone and more possibly in 3 months.

Good luck for the start of the new you!

Welcome to LT and good luck. As you can see from my weight loss, I think I'm averaging 4lbs a week. In 10 weeks I've lost 3st 12lbs. Much more than a stone a month. I've got my week 11 weigh in tomorrow and am hoping to get my 4stones.

If you stick to this 100% the weight really does come off as they promise. Good luck, you will easily get your 3 stones in 3 months.

Hi and welcome to the lipotrim forum. I too have been losing average of 4lbs a week, but we are all different. Good luck.

Hi and welcome:D
You will get a lot of support on here. As for average weight loss as others have said you will get a good loss the first couple of weeks which could be as much as a stone. Will then average to about a stone a month so should do 3 stone in 3 months easy if you are really really good, don't be tempted and drink loads of water.

Hi,
Welcome to LT, once youve completed the first few days you'll be fine and you'll love feeling the weight fall off you. I'm only on week 2, second WI monday and I had loads of compliments in work today and I've only lost 1/2stone, its such a great feeling.xGOOD LUCK.x

Back