Just starting today

ThinnerLu

hey there,

I am at my wits end with my weight. I have a goal to lose 2.5 stone by my 30th which is feb 2nd so I have 6 months to achieve this! I have had my first strawberry shake this morning and it was nice.. I bought the pre bottled shakes as they are handy to throw in the bag.. I will go to the gym in work shortly and then have another shake for my lunch.. I plan on having a salmon steak and some salad for my dinner..

Hope this works!

ThinnerLu - This could totally work for you and it sounds like your already on the right track. Welcome to the forum. I look forward to hearing about your sucesses each week.

Bronarrr - Just give them a try, you've nothing to lose but the weight.

hiya thinnerlu welcome to the start of your weightloss journey ,,,,2.5stone is totally achievable before feb im sure you will do fantastic.

Bronarrr i had the same issue when i decided to start slimfast as i dont actually like milkshakes so i was really worried about ,, and admittadly my first couple of sips i was like eww not sure but i persevered and after my first couple i was like mmmmmmmmm yummy i can do this and ive lost over a stone since end of april when i started my slimfast journey.

Ive had good days n bad good weeks and bad weeks but the one thing all this had in common was this forum and there was always someone to say well done or kick me up the bum and same cmon pull yourself together so go for it both of you

Hey

Yeah I am a little hungry now I gotta say.. but I am used to eating a lot more for my lunch!!

Bronarr the shakes are fine and when you are hungry anything tastes good!! especially if you know that is all you can have!!! Cant wait for my dinner now.. have been to the gym and after tea will bring the dog for a walk..

I go to the gym and walk the dog most days but think adding the slim fast diet to my usual routine should move things along nicely!!!

Thanks for the support xx

hi and welcome to slim fast. looks like you are doing great already. keep up the good work and you will lose the weight in no time at all :D

do you like coffee? if so then try the cafe latte shakes. they are yummy and i have one every morning for breakfast :D

Good luck hun, im also loosing especially for my 30th scary isnt it lol

Have you guys tried this!??

Hey

I have an account on livestrong.com you can calorie count everything you eat through the day.. I find it amazing.. plus it counts how many calories you burn through exercise also.. Hope it is a help!

XX:)

hey! thanks everyone :)!
so i bought some shakes! the chocolate one :)! started today properly - tried drinking some last week to get used to it and can say i didnt struggle to drink them today :)!
i need the ability to say no when i want to snack! bahhh...! i did okay today but its only day 1!

Back