just starting well....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by mummytummy, 2 January 2008 Social URL.

1. mummytummy

mummytummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.38%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    for the second time. i started lipotrim in november and was on it for two weeks and lost 16ibs in that time, but i came off it as i had a really nasty chest infection and was on all sorts of medication. Anyway started again today and am looking forward to having that great feeling that u get after the first couple of days. I am only 5ft tall and weight 13st 2.6ilbs and really want to get back to 8st 10 which was what i was when i met my husband and had my daughter (but she was worth every pound!). my goal weight is 8st 2 because i am so short. I keep telling mysleve nothing tastes as good as slim feels which i first saw someone say on this site and i find it really encouraging.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. purplejulie

purplejulie Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    its right too - I slipped up over the last few weeks and I can honestly say that the food was nice but not as nice as the feeling of having lost weight and everyone noticing!

Good luck this time round.

4. Flabbyfay

Flabbyfay Silver Member

GOOD LUCK :)

5. mummytummy

mummytummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.38%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks and good luck to everyone else too

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.