Just starting!

Joasia

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Just ordered my first month of slim and save. Took me a few days to pluck up the courage to order but its done. Fingers crossed :sigh:

Here's to a new me!

joasia x

Hello :)

Just take it a day at a time and before you know it you'll be going along great. I am on day 18 already, can hardly believe it.

Good luck Joasia it is easy once you get in to it and see the results:)

Congratulations! I ordered my sample pack yesterday and early this morning got a confirmation that it was shipped so I am hoping to start this friday :)

Joasia said:
Hi everyone, I'm new here. Just ordered my first month of slim and save. Took me a few days to pluck up the courage to order but its done. Fingers crossed :sigh:

Here's to a new me!

joasia x

Good luck :)

Thanks everyone. Can't wait to see results. I've had an awful year with thyroid problems and having the contraceptive injection. This is the reason I've put on so much weight. So bring on 2013!! :)

Best of luck with it - you'll be fine :)

Good Luck..I was suprised at how much easier it is going than i thought in my first week. My first weigh in tomorrow :)
Make good use of these forums, everyone is really helpful and supportive

kat x

Good luck Kat. I'm sure you'll do well. I get my delivery tomorrow. Got my text to say its on its way. Excited and scared at the same time

Its so exciting when the box arrives! good luck :]

Drop them an email they ate speedy to reply even late at night and always get things sorted fast Xx

Hi hun :)
How are you doing now? I also have thyroid issues, and and starting SNS in December!

L xx

Hi Lizzy,

I'm doing ok I suppose. My first day today but been suffering from a migraine since Thursday. It won't go away. Didn't have a very good start today. Then again it wasn't that bad. I just had some of the dinner my bf cooked. Don't think that's too bad as I have had only porridge and a bar today.

So with your thyroid did you put on weight from it too? I found that part so frustrating x

Back