Just Starting

Jmason09

I am starting lipotrim tomorrow and have been on it once before. I know what determination it take to get through it especially the first week. Last time i lost around 3st and was very happy with that but didnt go on refeed or maintanence program so have put it all back on plys a huge amount more...i went on holiday a few weeks ago and when going to fasten my seat belt on the plane it wouldnt go around me i have never felt so ashamed in all my life... I then went to the fair ground and was to scared to ho on anything incase i was to fat to go on it and wen i did go on one ride it took 2 people to push my seat down to secure me in!! This time im not commung off lipotrim untill i am an ideal weight im fed up of the same excuses i give and the tome i waste with constant dieting...i am more determined than ever to make this work and would like to share my experience on a daily bases with people new and old to the diet... Hopefully this forum will give me support when i need it the most
(Sorry for the novel)
X

I am starting lipotrim tomorrow and have been on it once before. I know what determination it take to get through it especially the first week. Last time i lost around 3st and was very happy with that but didnt go on refeed or maintanence program so have put it all back on plys a huge amount more...i went on holiday a few weeks ago and when going to fasten my seat belt on the plane it wouldnt go around me i have never felt so ashamed in all my life... I then went to the fair ground and was to scared to ho on anything incase i was to fat to go on it and wen i did go on one ride it took 2 people to push my seat down to secure me in!! This time im not commung off lipotrim untill i am an ideal weight im fed up of the same excuses i give and the tome i waste with constant dieting...i am more determined than ever to make this work and would like to share my experience on a daily bases with people new and old to the diet... Hopefully this forum will give me support when i need it the most
(Sorry for the novel)
X

Hi Jmason09
Welcome and I hope you reach your goal.
I have now been on LT since August , and it's been an interesting journey . I have had good and bad and very tearful days.
However it's been worth every minute.
This forum has been of GREAT support network.
Stay strong and hopefully your next holiday will be a lighter one.
Kind Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Only just seen this! Good luck, we're all fighting the fat together x

Thanks guys ... The support on this forum makes it much easier to get through each week i just hope i can do as well as some people on here and be done with diets for the rest of my life :) x

Back