Just starting

zee1988

Hello all.
Same as a lot of people, I have chosen to get into diet mode for the new year.

I need to loose half my body weight to considered healthy but I am realistic with my goals. As long I start to loose weight and I'm not miserable while I'm doing it I will be happy.
I am 99% sure I will be going for a Meal Replacement diet as I am very dis-organised.
I think having my food pre-prepared and delivered to me will be so much easier for me. I have done slimming world in the past which was good but due to my inability to plan meals ahead I couldn’t keep it up for long.
I have been looking at a few different plans. I feel lighter life would be difficult for me as from what I understand its a 100% liquid diet. I've looked at the Cambridge diet and Rosemary Conely but they seem quite complicated.
So far its between Weight to Go and Diet Chef. WTG has a 3 day trial pack option so I have bought that and will see what I think of the meals. I have tried one of the "shakes" and it tasted like thick water so I'm not sold on it yet. However Diet Chef doesn't off a starter pack and I don’t want to invest that amount of money blind.
I have seen the section for meal replacement diets on here but is there a more suitable board to discuss them as a whole rather the individual plans?

This looks like a good, active forum - I look forward to reading all your success stories and hopefully sharing my own with your support.

Back