Just starting

hellllllllloooooooooooooooo xx

Hi Anna
Welcome hun to this fab site,well done you on taking the step towards the new you,looking forward to getting to know you..........this time next week you'll be buzzing with your 1st super weigh-in results
XXC:D

Hi Anna
Its fab here and very addictive just look at my posts and ive only been here about 8 weeks :eek:
Just post any question query and someone here will reply,pm anyone and we all reply,pm me if you need any help.
Good Luck HUn
XXC

Hi Anna
Great to have you with us.
Remember to drink lots.
If poss try to take it a bit easy and have some you pamper time.
It is so so worth it once you see the pounds going.
Keep posting it does help.
So many of us have been through it and know just how you feel.
Good luck babe,
{{{HUGS}}}

Welcome anna b, and good luck with you weightloss.
everyone here are friendly and are willing to help you and advise you. I am finding reading post and posting very helpful

Hi Anna glad to have you on board :D

Good luck with your weightloss you'll see a huge difference in no time.

Hi Anna B well done on starting Cd. There are so many peeps here who have had some amazing weight losses with Cd just like u will.

The first few days are the hardest but once you get in ketosis things will get soooo much easier for you.
Water is the key element on any vlcd and water is what will help u through th first few days as it will help with your hunger pangs and withdrawal headaches.

Also alot of peeps who have more than a few stone 2 lose set small mini targets it helps 2 stay on track.

Looking forward to reading about your weight loss journey.
Take care and hope 2 chat soon xx

Back