Just stepped on the scales

Hi. I lose 7 lbs in my first week (weighed myself yesterday) and also hopped on this morning for a cheeky peek and looks like I've lost another pound. I am sticking to it religiously, drinking lots of water and exercising but still - if you do it properly I'm not suprised you've lost that much ! Well done you !

Well done!
Is it your first week? People tend to lose more the first week. Think it's because the body's not used to it! :)

Keep it up!
Ben x

jealous:(

Brilliant loss pink mantha!! Well done and yup jealous too!! :)

I am sooo jealous, the most I've lost on WW was 3lbs in my first week. I'm on my 7th week now and have lost 1 to 2lb every week lost 10lb altogether and I'm so pleased as I now weigh less than I have all year!

Nice one BusyBee!

I had a moment of looking at my pictures on the wall of me in the States and thinking, I can't wait to not be that person any more! Such a motivation! :)

Thank you hbb. Orignially I was trying to lose weight for my aunts wedding, which didnt go down too well as I believe I actually put on! But I've seen the photos they are not pretty so I've gotten serious now and stuck to it.

Well done!! :)

well done, when my mum joined she lost 8.5 pounds in her first week! and she only started at 10st 6lbs!

Back