Just thinking.....

Wow, it looks really plush. Guess that in England would cost loads. It looks quite expensive as it is!

Whats a piper? Do you mean a musical intrurment?

Yeah a bag piper -you know the traditional scottish music - bag pipes? I found a geordie out there that does it so have hired him!

Its a lot of money - we have spend about 15k and hope not to have to go much more over that! Its a hell of a lot of money but its hopefully only once in a life time!!

Hi Guys,

Pineapple, you will DEFINATELY feel a difference in your dress! The shape of the dress had changed completely on me (for the better!). There were less lumps and bumps and as the back of the dress has amazing detail and a gorgeous lace up corset, it looked really smooth and slimming.

My Auntie and Uncle own a couple of villas in Cyprus really close to the hotel where you are getting married! My Mum and Dad said they looked round it when we were last there and that it was amazing!

I am really organised with the rest of the wedding plans (very unusual for me!). I had a hair trial last night and have a meeting with a lady that designs bespoke tiaras tomorrow!

I cant wait for the big day and of course for the honeymoon! We are off to the Maldives for 2 weeks! Staying in a Water Villa with private jacuzzi over the sea-Wow! and i'll be able to spend everyday in a bikini without covering my tummy with a towel, sarong, t-shirt.......

Keep up the good work. You are doing fab.

xxx

Sounds beautiful. Its must have felt wonderful feling such a difference when you tried it on again, I cant wait for my turn!

Ooh how exciting, I have lost count the amount of people that no someone thats been or seen the Elysium, I have heard so many great things about it, we just cant wait to see it for oursels.

Maldives, sounds perfect, you lucky things! You'll be so rpoud walking about in your slinky binkinis! Not sure where were are going for honeymoon yet, we have decided to wait til later on in the year tho with us being in Cyprus for the wedding, it will give us somethign to look forward to after the long awaited wedding is passed!
Had my weigh in after 5 weeksa today, over the moon to say am dwn another 3lbs - woo hoo!

Thanks! I was really quite scared as I had gained about 5 lbs with my weekend away, I knew it was coming off but was amazed that I lost a further 3lbs, am really really chuffed! So determined to have at least another stone off by Feb 29th for the big trial!! I really need to do some toning exercises tho as my belly is wibbly!

Hows you today?

Well done thats brilliant!

Had my 4th weigh in today and im down another 3.5lb! Thats 21.5lb in total! Im getting there and am so excited!

xxx

WOO HOO LAIRY! Thats fabulous, its so great how fast it comes off aint it! We all totally deserve to be happy with our bodies after this diet, its by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do, but its really worth it! Roll on next weigh in - lol am wishing away the weeks just now!

Well done, fab! x

Back