Step 1 Sole Source just thought id introduce myself..

Hi there everyone,
Well this is my third and my last attempt at the Cambridge weight plan.
I previously lost 3 stone over 2 attempts of doing the diet back in 2010/11 to fit into my wedding dress and look reasonably nice on my big day.
I had left it too late to lose a substantial amount of weight prior to my wedding (even on the cwp) so i knew i wouldn't be at the weight i desired to be in the long term, anyway...
almost 2 years on having gained all the weight back and more (pcos sufferer) i have now re-started the Cambridge weight plan in a bid to lose weight once and for all to enable me to proceed with our IVF treatment after many years of infertility problems.
I am absolutely determined to crack it this time and go the whole way,and what bigger incentive could i possibly have than to finally have the family i long for!! Anyway just thought id introduce myself and say that i have enjoyed reading so many inspirational posts.
Currently on day 5 of the diet ,feeling fantastic ,1st weigh in Monday eeeekk!! ;0)
start weight -17st 13lbs
target weight-11st

I don't think you could have a bigger incentive. Im losing mine so I can be around as long as possible for my kids as long as you keep that in mind you'll do amazing. Good luck. x

2 weeks in lost 10lbs

Start weight 17st 12lbs
Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Hi

I had many fertility problems and had ivf 4yrs ago and now have my beautiful twins who are 3 so it's sooooo worth it!!

We are thinking of using our frozen embryos for another go later this year so doing the diet to get myself in tip top condition before starting again.

It's the best incentive and u will be a fit and healthy mummy!!

Good luck ....... You can do this!!!

Xx

Hi ladies,
Thankyou for your lovely replies.
10lbs in 2 weeks is fantastic 2plus3!!
I am getting weighed monday as i started last tuesday,ill be happy with what i have lost cus i coukdb't have done anymore. hows do you find the weekends? i am struggling a little when hubby is eating but havent faultered.

Ahh Geewizz-that is lovely to hear you had a successful cycle and even better got twins! hearing stories like this spurs me on all the more. did u have 2 embryos put back or did one split? anyway i wish u all the very best on your plans to use your frozen embryo and also of course with cambridge first..keep me updated. how much have u ladies got/wanting to lose? i say 11st target but to be honest i would be more than happy with 12stone,im in my 30's now so never going to have the figure i had at 18 lol.x

Hi

Weekends are the hardest!!! Just got the kids a macdonalds as a treat and I'm sat in the adjoining room with a peppermint tea!!!

I started at 16.6 and I'm now at 11.3 want to get to 9 ideally but ill see how I feel at 10 first.

We had 2 put back in our first go and luckily got a boy and a girl so anymore will be a bonus but if it doesn't work I'm more than happy with my little miracles!

Once u get a few weeks in it is so much easier and the losses will spur u on!!

Xxxx

What a fanstic incentive, good luck :) xx

Sorry for the delay in replying ladies..
Geewizz- that is fantastic losing all that from 16.6,was that ss? and if so over what time scale?
I bought some peppermint tea from the asda other night and all ill say is im going to have to persevere lol.
That is a lovely story you getting boy&girl,hope we are that lucky,think we're having two back as we are self funding and have been given the choice when the time comea providing we have 2 good enough to transfer,they suspect ill get alot of eggs at egg collection though cus i have polycystic ovarian syndrome.Anyway thanks for your kind words and encouragement,day 8 today and feeling great.
I had my first weigh in monday evening and i lost 7lbs and 5 1/2 inch all over,was kind of hoping for more than 7lbs cus i know ive stuck to it 100% and got alot to lose but im not too disappointed cus its all in the right direction hey! :)

thankyou also to you kimboowee&gottakeepsmiling..how r u getting on?

Sweetlady,another great success story!!;-) congrats on your twins too,i can imagine how it feels coming so far with losing the weight etc and finally getting your miracles. xxx

Back