Just thought I'd say Hi

bajoleth

Gold Member
So hi all you CC's you all are doing really well, I have come over from the Atkins board, which I had been following for the last 5 weeks, It worked really well for me the last time I did it but weight loss was slow this time and I was getting fed up, So I have come over to you guys if thats ok. I have 2 weddings in May and have already bought my dresses purposely too small. I have lost 12lbs so far and dropped a dress size but really need to drop another dress size by May 6th. I know I can do it (well I hope anyway) as I am def in the zone and very determined. I found the low cal list really informative and am going into town later to get some M&S Choc chip meranges yum yum.

Welcome and good luck! X

Hi Bajoleth, Welcome to the CC's board.
Do hope this works for you and that after a few weeks you won't be swapping again.
With CC at least you are the one totally in charge and can alter the way you have your meals according to the way you feel at the time. If you do have a day where choc biccies come to the fore than altering other things to fit in with the desired cal total can be done.
All the best to you...:)

Welcome aboard! Watching your calories (provided you do it healthily) is so much better than Atkins - and so much less restrictive. Good luck with your first week (and beyond!).

Good luck, I'm sure you will do well and get to your goal. :)

Thanks all, My eldest son is 14 and I lost 5 stone and was a size 8 after having him by CC kept it off for 5 yrs until my next son was born and I gained weight and so on, now after my last and final baby was born just over 4mths ago I am determind to lose it again once and for all. I actually lost over a stone whilst pregnant through Healthy eating and calorie control. I only did Atkins as when I tried it before I had very rapid weight loss and I need to lose weight fairly quickly as I have these weddings, but it didn't really do it for me this time so back to what I know best and I know works long term;)

As I have changed my weigh in day from Mon to Fri, I weighed this morning and since Mon I have lost 4lbs:D So pleased and I had forgotten what such good friends mushrooms, cauli and broccoli were lol

Back