• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just to clarify EE

S: 15st5lb G: 10st0lb
Everything that is free on red and green is free on EE? 1 Hexa & 1 Hexb? Count the lowest syn value of red and green? Is that it or have i missed something?

Also where can i buy extra lean mince? I have only ever seen lean. Im so tempted to buy some stuff from Joes sausages but it's just so expensive!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
Yep, you've got it! As for mince, I just buy the leanest possible which usually just says 'lean' and 12% fat.

Yep, you've got it! As for mince, I just buy the leanest possible which usually just says 'lean' and 12% fat.
Thank you, Do you count the lean mince as free as i was told to syn it and only count extra lean as free.

Eek, this is the one I bought yesterday and thought it was free!!!

Tesco Lean Steak Mince, Less Than 12% Fat, chilled 100g

Original 3 Syns
Green 9½ Syns

Eek, this is the one I bought yesterday and thought it was free!!!

Tesco Lean Steak Mince, Less Than 12% Fat, chilled 100g

Original 3 Syns
Green 9½ Syns

Oppss! Do you have syns saved up? Hopefully it wont make a big difference to your weight loss.

I bought 2 x 500g packs of it (the organic one but I'm guessing it's similar) and have used it in the chilli I've made for buffet night.

Dilemma....do I just tell them it's free as I assumed it was or confess that I made a mistake and that the whole pot is 30 syns??!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
I tend to buy the lowest fat one and not worry about the syns unless it has cereal in it.

Think I'll have to just start going to the butchers if I want extra lean mince and have them do it for me.

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
I have always just bought lean as i can never find extra lean, i have never counted the syns in it . I think i will start going to butchers for my mince.

I did the same - browned it and drained the fat. Hopefully that will cut down on the syns!

AllyKat

S: 15st11lb C: 15st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I'm so happy its the lowest syn value of red or green on extra easy. I was just trying to work that out from the extra easy booklet and not getting anywhere.

S: 15st2lb C: 11st8.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 3st7.5lb(23.35%)
I've always bought Tesco healthy living/light choices frozen mince and never counted the syns but then chose to just use quorn as it is free AND a speed food :angel09: