• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just to let you know how my day 2 went...

Well still full of cold, but aside from that still not feeling too hungry, had hot orange choc for brekkie, chicken and mushroom for lunch (thinned out a bit more so preferred it a lot more) and then choc mint tonight!

Heard from my CDC and she says 100% that we can have the water flavourings in week 1 so I'm going to try it anyway, if im not in ketosis by friday then I'll drop it until I am, but for now, it makes sure I get through all my water and more, 2 1/2litres today, which for me is unheard of in just water.

Hope everyone else has had a fabby day.
xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
well done on getting through day 2!!
xx

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Well still full of cold, but aside from that still not feeling too hungry, had hot orange choc for brekkie, chicken and mushroom for lunch (thinned out a bit more so preferred it a lot more) and then choc mint tonight!

Heard from my CDC and she says 100% that we can have the water flavourings in week 1 so I'm going to try it anyway, if im not in ketosis by friday then I'll drop it until I am, but for now, it makes sure I get through all my water and more, 2 1/2litres today, which for me is unheard of in just water.

Hope everyone else has had a fabby day.
xx
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::D

Hi im on day 2 too (early hours of day 3) and am having the flavourings as I hate water. Did a test earlier and im in ketosis, so your CDC is right. Good luck with today when you get up :)

Hi there, well im on day 4, not sure if im in ketosis, i got some of those diabetic sticks last night and nothing change in colour :-(
Also im feeling really bloated, just got this feeling that when i get weighed on friday night i wont have lost anything ........ think im being very negative today.

xSineadx

going to do it this time!
Well done hunny! :)
im also on day 3 of my re-start.. goood luck!! xxx

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all your kind responses, I feel like this is going to be a very long journey, but hopefully it will all be a positive one :) Good luck to everyone xx

Congrats - looks like you are doing really well - keep it up :)
Just think - you are 2 days closer to being at your goal xxx