Just to say hello!!!

Elkest23

Hi hope everyone is ok! My husband and I are on our 4th day and so far so good. I have been reading through a lot of the posts on here and I'm really impressed with everyones success and the support you all give to one another! I'm not a fan of going to counsellors etc so this exante diet is perfect and it helps to look through this forum x good luck with your journeys everyone!!!!!!

Sent from Kellys iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Kelly

Well done on getting to day 4 hardest bit is nearly done. :)

Welcome

Thanks, really looking forward seeing the results. I had a sneaky weigh in and it's good so far. This is the first time I have been so determined. I'm really looking forward to our late honeymoon which is in 8 weeks time (been married 3years!!!!)

Oh what a great incentive you'll do great eight weeks will make such a difference. I have done just under 3 weeks haven't weighed but I can see the difference already it's great :) where are you headed for the honeymoon?

We are going to lanzarote! It's the first time we have been abroad on our own so can't wait!!! Congratulations on your 3 weeks!!

Elkest23 said:
We are going to lanzarote! It's the first time we have been abroad on our own so can't wait!!! Congratulations on your 3 weeks!!

Awww sounds lovely :) bring on the summer clothes :)

Yep 3 weeks nearly done :) hopefully about 17-18 weeks left :) woo!

Yeah it's been a while since I've enjoyed shopping for clothes so I'm hoping this is going to change!! :)

Hope everything goes well for you :) x x

Thank you, I really am excited about it all (losing the weight and the honeymoon) :)

Good luck to you too!!!!! :)

Good luck- you are both bound to look fantastic for your honeymoon. Stick with it and when your motivation is dwindling come on here for support. Great that your OH is doing it too as that must be very supportive. Best wishes to you both xx

Thank you :)

I really hope so! We both weighed in at 18st 10lb so got some work to do!!!!!

:) x

It's nice your both doing it :) my hubby is overweight too but not as much as me but he wouldn't do anything like this with me! Good luck :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have to say I am really pleased that he has. We both agreed that something needed to be done and then we came across exante.

Good luck to you :)

Good luck to you both and im sure you will both look fab on your honeymoon!!..x

Back