JUST TO SAY HI

chrisyb

Hi everyone

i joined slimming worlds back in january and every time i look on web for recipe it always sends me here so here i am now registered, i love this site people are so friendly and supportive so hope i can do the same.

happy dieting everyone
love from christa xx:)

Hiya christa

I noticed we are around the same weight and lost around the same to! Hows it all going? Welcome to the site! :D

Hi Chrisyb, I joined for the same reasons as you all recipes and tips were sending me here. Good Luck on your mission. We are pretty much aiming for the same sort of target. x

Ye we must be doin something right then lol really enjoyin the food im having a trying new things just need to start exercise now x good luck x

Ye we must be doin something right then lol really enjoyin the food im having a trying new things just need to start exercise now x good luck x

I just made the diet coke chicken, really tasty, def having that again! Can't believe it is syn free on EE. I made sure I added loads of veg to it.

ive done a meal plan this week and we are having that on wednesday sounds nice did you have it with sw chips or rice or something else? x

ive done a meal plan this week and we are having that on wednesday sounds nice did you have it with sw chips or rice or something else? x

I had it with brown rice, plenty of sauce to mix in with the rice. Although I think it would be good with the chips too. I haven't made those yet.
I thought it tasted that nice that I got my neighbour to try it and guess what it was.

Hi welcome :) all the best for your journey! glad you are loving it :D

Welcome to the forum you'll get on well here ;)

Back