Just tried on the wedding dress!

thinksize12

OK, OK, it's my OLD wedding dress and I'm happily married and havn't the slightest intention of doing it again but.....

it feels as though my daughter has pestered to see me in it her whole life and I could never actually tell her that the reason that mummy couldn't put it on, was that she couldn't put it on! What a feeling! 4 stone gone and a daughter who thinks I'm a princess - photo shown left!
Caro x

Last edited:
yes, the photo looks lovely!

I can fit into mine again too, my daughter is too young to care but my 14 yr old niece stayed a couple of weekends ago, and can't remember my wedding (it was 10 yrs ago) so i tried it on and it fitted. I am still planning on losing more weight though (I've never been a proper healthy weight) so it won't fit for long.

Its a great feeling isn't it?

mags
xxx

FANTASTIC!

Thank you ladies!
It's a little sad I know.
The next target is the dress that I wore on my 18th birthday! ...nearly 22 years ago!

... just really depressed myself now!

... sigh!

It looks gorgeous - well done!
You are a princess!
I did the same when I thought my dress would fit me again and it was too big - it was a wonderful moment!
Last year we celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary, my 40th and being slim after 10 years of obesity!
We have every reason to be proud of ourselves and truly happy!

Don't worry about the age thing.... its only a number....

We are only ever one day older than we were the day before!

Thats what I say every birthday lol.

Mags
xxx

Thinksize12,

It's a lovely photo! I guess that's you as a size 12 now?

Sadly, I don't have my wedding outfit - I was 7 months pregnant at the time! (Oops)

You look great!! And in the flesh too. Going to miss you when you move into Mangement, which shouldn't be too long. Hope you keep in touch.

W

You will be right behind me! You'll not get rid of me that easily you know - but the groups have been really good and it will be rather odd to be joining another lot of ladies! I think I've been a little reluctant hence the fact that I'll be doing just two weeks of development! :wave_cry:
By the summer you will be a butterfly - and you can flutter over for a BBQ and we can actually EAT!!!!
In the meantime there's always mimimins ... and text messaging! x

Congratulations on fitting into your wedding dress!!!

It is a lovely photo and one of course to be very proud of as it is a wonderful achievement.!!!

Love Mini xxx

Back