Just tried the chocolate orange!

NewLife4Me

Wowwwww, I'm addicted!!!

What's your favourite flavour??

I like the chocolate orange shake, however, quite a few people mentioned an aftertaste. We have tried several variations of this now and a new version will be released shortly.

Linda

chocolate mint every time.. yummy hot or as a mousse!

Choc Mint as a mousse in the evenings!!!

Defo chocolate orange for me!! Made warm and great as a bedtime shake :D

I tried the choc orange and was nearly sick afterwards:eek: - left an awful after taste in my mouth.

My favourite is banana :D and the caramel bars taste a bit like a finger of Fudge!

Toffee and walnut is my favourite closely followed by butterscotch. I couldn't stand the choc orange or the choc mint I have to say!

I love choc mint, the choc orange smells lovely but has an aftertaste (like CD counsellor says!)

xxxx

choc mint all the way!
as for soups i like the veg, only tried soups this week and only got 3 in so no soup for me tonite :(

I don't like the choc orange cold because of the after taste. But I like it when I make it hot and leave it to sit for a minute this seems to take away the after taste.

My favorite shake is Toffee and Walnut, its nice as a shake, mixed in coffee and lovely with husks :drool:

My favorite soup is Chicken and Mushroom. I don't like any of the other soups.

My favorite shake for a mousse is choc mint as the mint seems to overide the chemical and gelatine taste.

I love the banana shake (in sachets, not the tetra pack), and the chocolate velvet tetra topped up with hot water :drool:

I'm really into the veg soup at the moment, but am waiting to try the leek and potato next week - seems to have had rave reviews from those who have managed to get their hands on some :D

Back