Just updating and stuff

Yasmine

One last chance
It's been quite hectic these past few weeks. With Nasreen going to the doctors and stuff, she had to go and back stay another few days because blood clots were forming in her stitches so the stitches and staples were coming apart prematurely.

As for my Lipotrim journey, I am getting annoyed, fed up and really hating it now. The small weight losses are really discouraging me and I don't think I'm going to reach target before June if I keep losing weight at this pathetic rate.

I mean I lost 5 stone in 6 months, shouldn't I have lost 6st in that amount of time?

Pathetic :copon:

Anyway, how long is it best to refeed for? 1 or 2 weeks? or should I refeed longer?

Hi Yas!

Why are you awake at this time of night!! :) I have an excuse - I'm at work.
I'm sorry you're feeling fed up. I have said what I think about what's going on for you in your WI thread so I won't say it again here.
About refeeding - I would have thought 2 weeks would be best to get into it more gradually but I don't really know. However I happen to know kered is also working tonight so she may well come along soon and give you some better advice.

You've done soooo well. I hate to think of you feeling down :eek: xx

Hi Yasmine, personally I think 2 weeks is best for to get the best results. Maybe your body has just reached a plateau now after such a long time on TFR and maybe you would have better losses by going onto refeed now hun.

Dont get down about it, you have had a lot on your plate lately and maybe its just time to make some changes now.

Personally if I was you, I would start refeed real soon.

Big hugs hun xxx

Your weight loss is amazing Yasmine. "Maybe your body has just reached a plateau now after such a long time on TFR" I think Kered is right and that refeed is the best thing to do now. Refeed then healthy eating and exercise will get those last few pounds off that you are wanting to loose. The weather is getting better so what better way to enjoy the sunshine than to have some lovely long walks.

A change now maybe what is needed and will be a new refreshing challenge.

Take care x

Yep Yas, I would refeed for two weeks, and I agree you should refeed soon!

Your already look amazing!

Please don't get downhearted you've done absolutely blooming marvelous so far ;) 5stone is an amazing loss
You're already in a healthy BMI so you should be darn proud of what you've achieved so far.
I agree with the others that you should maybe consider refeed, everyone seems to be still losing this way so maybe you should give it a go.
Good luck in the rest of you're journey whatever you decide :D

What can i say its already all been said babe i realy agree with everyone else i think u should refeed now sweetheart you have done amazing but maybe enough is enough there is no more u can do now but healthy eating and exercise will proberly take the rest off that you want to loose....good luck with what ever u decide to do u really are a inspiration well done x

Hi Yas!

Why are you awake at this time of night!! :) I have an excuse - I'm at work.
I'm sorry you're feeling fed up. I have said what I think about what's going on for you in your WI thread so I won't say it again here.
About refeeding - I would have thought 2 weeks would be best to get into it more gradually but I don't really know. However I happen to know kered is also working tonight so she may well come along soon and give you some better advice.

You've done soooo well. I hate to think of you feeling down :eek: xx

LOL well, I was trying to download some games.
I read your post and it does make sense. I've considered refeeding. we'll just have to wait and see.

Hi Yasmine, personally I think 2 weeks is best for to get the best results. Maybe your body has just reached a plateau now after such a long time on TFR and maybe you would have better losses by going onto refeed now hun.

Dont get down about it, you have had a lot on your plate lately and maybe its just time to make some changes now.

Personally if I was you, I would start refeed real soon.

Big hugs hun xxx

Yeah, I guess you're right. Thanks :)

Your weight loss is amazing Yasmine. "Maybe your body has just reached a plateau now after such a long time on TFR" I think Kered is right and that refeed is the best thing to do now. Refeed then healthy eating and exercise will get those last few pounds off that you are wanting to loose. The weather is getting better so what better way to enjoy the sunshine than to have some lovely long walks.

A change now maybe what is needed and will be a new refreshing challenge.

Take care x

Thank you. You're right about that weather :D. I just hope it stays that way lol.

Yep Yas, I would refeed for two weeks, and I agree you should refeed soon!

Your already look amazing!

Thanks Chell :D

BTW you looked so pretty on your sisters wedding and so did your sis!

Please don't get downhearted you've done absolutely blooming marvelous so far ;) 5stone is an amazing loss
You're already in a healthy BMI so you should be darn proud of what you've achieved so far.
I agree with the others that you should maybe consider refeed, everyone seems to be still losing this way so maybe you should give it a go.
Good luck in the rest of you're journey whatever you decide :D

Thank you very much, I think I might do.

What can i say its already all been said babe i realy agree with everyone else i think u should refeed now sweetheart you have done amazing but maybe enough is enough there is no more u can do now but healthy eating and exercise will proberly take the rest off that you want to loose....good luck with what ever u decide to do u really are a inspiration well done x

That does sound about right. I might just give it a go. Thank you very much :)

I agree you have done really well. Maybe refeed is the answer.:)

Thank you very much :)

Back