ProPoints Just want to do my own shoelaces up ! Weightwatcher in training

I have tried loads of diets Cambridge , Lighter life , Slimming World , Atkins to name a few finally at the ripe old age of 45 have decided theres only one way to do it ....PROPERLY ! all diets work the problem is they only work if you stick to them life dictates that you will be invited out , will feel stressed and will have holidays and many diets dont manage these situations i believe WW is the best one for this so i am starting my journey today no more excuses or Danish Pastries ! i want to run up stairs , wear clothes from high street shops that dont look like a patterned smock that Hattie Jacques would favour, not have indigestion because i eat too much of the wrong things , I want to put my pic on Facebook on my profile (CURRENTLY ITS A PIC OF THE DOG ) not feel a sick sense of dread when theres a do coming up because A) i know whatever i wear and however much i spend i wont feel comfortable B) i hate meeting people as a fat person . I am 18 stone 5 lb apparantly as i was told when i met someone i used to go to school with I USED TO BE A FITTY !! Well if fatties cant be fitties i am going to have to do something support and tips would be appreciated and i will post mine x

Hey :) I've done all the diets too :) and here I am back to ww!!

How have u got on today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there got on really well today thank you , just got to get this weight off my first goal is my best buds hen weekend in Benidorm shes getting married for the second time at 48 and i couldnt bear not to go so hoping to get a couple of stone off by Aapril 19th as i DO NOT want a seat belt extension !! and i cant get off the bloody sunlounger with any dignity at my current weight you have done soooo well how come you decided to get back on WW wishing you so much luck xxxxx

Ohhhh hen do in benidorm sounds fun!!! You can soooo do it for April :D

We are having some financial difficulty ATM and Atkins is too expensive for me so come back to ww to make sure I atleast maintain and hopefully lose a few lbs :D

Have a fab day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I never had a Facebook pic of me!!! My dog also took centre stage!!! Xx good luck with ww, and you are right all diets work if stuck to, just a case of finding the right one for you xxx

Hi love your dog !!! i am addicted to facebook as i can keep in touch with my family all over the place would love to not care about having my photo on there however i have a panic attack if i think i have been tagged in any ! and consequently have very little photos of me on family holidays etc i wish i could just not care but i cant which is why i have restarted WW because i am just not happy being big i have put on 8 stone since i was at school so i dont want my old school friends to see pics of me on facebook either which is ridiculous i dont judge people by their weight but a lot do cant wait to put a slim piccy on there however it may take a while ! are you doing WW too ?

I was, but found out I was pregnant woops!!! Anyway my consultant and midwife was happy for me to cont!!! So I said nothing, made sure I ate all my points, and my weeklies. All was fine until I had hyperemesis gravidarum, I could not keep nothing down for weeks. Lost silly amount of weight, quickly, my leader was worried so someone at class said its fine she is pregnant!! So they expelled me...wished me well and said to come back 6 weeks after the baby is born, but they still take me money for a weeklies pass. The consultant and midwife happy for me to cont so I do online now. Xx now the vomiting has stopped I am again following plan.

Hope all goes well for you to be honest i think WW is a healthy way to eat and manage your weight in pregnancy considering the rubbish i used to eat i had a craving for dry roast peanuts and must have eaten the weight of an elephant in them ! i am doing ww all online for the first time ever i usually go to a class but there was a great deal on groupon so here i am !! trying to walk the dog more too , my danger point is alcohol if i have a glass of wine my willpower goes out the window and i sart eating stupid amounts of pastries crisps snack food etc so i have just cut it out completly even at the weekend until my holidays xxxxx

Hi there, wish you the best of look. like you i was on every diet too. i think the trick is the more you come on here the more motivated you will get. it really helps to read something inspiring when you get down. i'm like you too, if i even have a sniff of wine i'm on the phone to the takeaway! im a crispaholic too, so i found the sourcream and onion snackajacks actually help a lot, only 2pp a bag. good luck, i'll drop in again!

Hi there yep its defo the wine it dissolves willpower lol will definatly try the snack a jacks , french fries are good too and quavers , evenings are the worst for me i am mad on jaffa oranges at the mo and they are really sweet so taken to putting some in the fridge and chomping on them in the evenings my fiend drinks vodka and diet coke and saves all her points for them but i cant do it like that lovely to hear from you looking forward to see our progress x

I used to call my weeklies the wine weeklies!!! I use to point 2 bottles, to be drunk through the week or use at the weekend!! I would then point the 13 extra points from the weeklies into snack rubbish I could eat!! That way if I picked I was still only using my 49...... Now wine is not an issue I don't use my weeklies often!! Mind I am on 41pp a day!! I was on 51 to start, so it's all going in the right direction xx

Thats a great idea i am on 37 plus the weeklies and its fine at the moment have just been to Poundland and stocked up on a lot of WW stuff ours does loads i love their mallows when i want something sweet only 1pp each and i also get the WW bagels and crisps i love the roast chicken ones also gone mad on the fresh cartons of skinny soups and they are in there too . My sister made a great chilli last night she substitued half the mince with grated carrots and put a tin of kidney beans in that were in chilli sauce they were 10 points for the can but it feed 4 she also put in chopped toms etc it was really low points and lovely instead of rice we tried the cauliflower rice which you grate a head of cauli wash it through and put it in a bowl in the mocrowave for 4 mins looks just like rice you dont need to add water as theres enough in the cauli i was surprised it was great so saved points with that as well i dont want to get too obsessed with it but i like big portions so anything i can do to bulk it out works for me hope you are doing well great to hear from u x

I have tried the cauliflower it was really tasty x put some garlic in dry fried after the micro, had it with chicken and peas x kind of like a chicken fried rice, it tasted nothing like it, but it did taste amazing, and a big bowl of food for 6pp!!!! Will def be using that when gone points drop even lower!! X liking the grated carrot idea also, will be trying that xx the ww mallows are amazing x

Back