Just wanted to pop in and say "Hello"

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lenwie, 8 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Lenwie

Lenwie Full Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting
    "Hello" im now in the middle of my 3rd week of SW and am thoroughly enjoying it! did it years ago (11ish).

Managed a loss of 2lb 1st week and 3 on my 2nd, so let's see what this week has to offer?

Like most people im sure on this forum, I've done WW, RC , CD & many more, which were all good in there own way, but I must say that this, so far has to be the easiest to follow, well actually thats not quite true CD is the easiest if you wanna starve, did that for 3 months, surprised myself with how long I lasted. What I did like about CD is you didn't have to worry about what to cook for your meals!:D

Good luck to you all xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    welcome to our little corner x

4. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck with SW. It sounds like you're off to a good start already.

Stick with it and before you know it it'll be a way of life and you'll be calling out for smaller sizes from the changing room!!

5. Fallen

Fallen Angel in training

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS+
    Hi - you have done really well so far - im starting this week ! - sounds like this could be the one ! I have done them all as well ... but this needs to be a life long plan... anyway Ill stop rambling on - well done and keep posting!

6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Hi there and welcome to our corner of the forum. SW is a great plan and it fits into pretty much any lifestyle so enjoy it x

7. Lenwie

Lenwie Full Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Thanks for such nice welcomes.

Unfortunately not good news this week put 1.5lbs on...........:eek: but never mind this is a new week & this time round I think I have a good mind set. Ive decided 1lb a week loss im happy with so im averaging that just over slightly.:D

I think it was a combination of a Chinese (which I did count with sins) and my water tablet prescription running out (must ring docs)

Roll on this week, lets get the ball rolling again.

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.