• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just wanted to pop in and say "Hello"

Lenwie

"Hello" im now in the middle of my 3rd week of SW and am thoroughly enjoying it! did it years ago (11ish).

Managed a loss of 2lb 1st week and 3 on my 2nd, so let's see what this week has to offer?

Like most people im sure on this forum, I've done WW, RC , CD & many more, which were all good in there own way, but I must say that this, so far has to be the easiest to follow, well actually thats not quite true CD is the easiest if you wanna starve, did that for 3 months, surprised myself with how long I lasted. What I did like about CD is you didn't have to worry about what to cook for your meals!:D

Good luck to you all xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

rainbow

Gold Member
S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
welcome to our little corner x

Good luck with SW. It sounds like you're off to a good start already.

Stick with it and before you know it it'll be a way of life and you'll be calling out for smaller sizes from the changing room!!

Fallen

Angel in training
S: 18st13lb C: 18st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 44.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi - you have done really well so far - im starting this week ! - sounds like this could be the one ! I have done them all as well ... but this needs to be a life long plan... anyway Ill stop rambling on - well done and keep posting!

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
Hi there and welcome to our corner of the forum. SW is a great plan and it fits into pretty much any lifestyle so enjoy it x

Lenwie

Thanks for such nice welcomes.

Unfortunately not good news this week put 1.5lbs on...........:eek: but never mind this is a new week & this time round I think I have a good mind set. Ive decided 1lb a week loss im happy with so im averaging that just over slightly.:D

I think it was a combination of a Chinese (which I did count with sins) and my water tablet prescription running out (must ring docs)

Roll on this week, lets get the ball rolling again.

xx