just wanted to say Bye!! and thanks!!

stephie77

Silver Member
Well, im at the end on my Exante journey, for those that dont read my diary, I have been accepted for IVF today after shifting the last bit of weight i needed to and been told to stop Exante and start eating properly again.

But, I just wanted to say thanks for all the help and support I got on here...you are all fab.

Im still gonna keep my diary but i have asked for it to be moved (thanks Starlight) as there will be food references and i know Exante is tough enough without listening to me harp on about food!

Anyhow, if you wanna follow me the link is in my sig.

Thanks again peeps and good luck to you all!!
onwards and downwards!! xxxx

Well, im at the end on my Exante journey, for those that dont read my diary, I have been accepted for IVF today after shifting the last bit of weight i needed to and been told to stop Exante and start eating properly again.

But, I just wanted to say thanks for all the help and support I got on here...you are all fab.

Im still gonna keep my diary but i have asked for it to be moved (thanks Starlight) as there will be food references and i know Exante is tough enough without listening to me harp on about food!

Anyhow, if you wanna follow me the link is in my sig.

Thanks again peeps and good luck to you all!!
onwards and downwards!! xxxx

That's very good news - you have worked hard to get to this place - I wish you well and great success.

Good luck

GSQ

Well done and wishing you well for th future

That's fantastic news! Well done for all your hard work, so glad its paid off!
Good luck for the next step of your journey
LED x

Congrats Stephie!!

Good luck with the IVF, hope it works out for you!!

Twins or Triplets maybe? :eek: :D

Thanks everyone!

and Mr M - dont forget........we still want Mankini pics!!!!

x

I have my mankini ready, it arrived on 15th Aug :D

So thrilled for you! Sending you lots of baby dust, becoming a mum is truly a blessing that many take for granted. I wish you all the happiness in the world, you deserve it! X

Wow well fone and good luck with everything xxx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

That's wonderful news! :D Good luck for the future! x

Best wishes on your IVF! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with IVF, hope to hear of your baby news in the near future x

thanks peeps xxxxxx

Well done Steph - that's all great news!!

Sending you baby dust xx

Back