Just Wanted to say Hi ...

KellyLinton

Determined to succeed ...
... and thank you for all the inspiring acheivements and comments.

I'm a newbie today and have coped with day one OK but I may be back to seek encouragement and support if that's OK with all you guys.

Thanks again and 'WOW' just look at all your success...

hi there! im a newbie too, just started my lipotrim diet today and although im hungry, i feel ok! i have done this diet before and lost 3st in 4 months which was great, i then went on holiday and came back pregnant lol and use it as an excuse to basically eat whatever i wanted :-(
even when i was pregnant i knew i would do this diet again because it really worked for me. just gotta keep the weight off this time when ive reached my goal! good luck everyone :)

Oh wow - congrats on the babe and for coming back.

I too have the abiltiy to loose weight [56lb with Weight Wathchers 2008/09] but I've never been able to keep it off. I've never done this diet before so it's all new for me. I think in the past because it has taken so long I've just got bored and wanted to eat somethin nice. I'm hopeing this time to loose quickly so I still have some incentive and enthusiasm to learn how and what to eat and be able to maintain...

Have a good day tomorrow - I guess it's just one day at a time right now.

Well if u want to lose weight fast then this is the diet to be on wellcome and good luck . I can promise u it gets easier and you'll have some ups and downs but if you do 100% the pounds will drop off

Hello to both of you Ted E Bear and FancyFilly nice names btw well done for getting through day 1 and may day 2 fly by for you both

thanks for the encouragement guys!! today so far has been hard but at times im not too bad, although my daughters lunch smelt amazing lol
i know what you mean about wanting to lose the weight really quickly because i get bored of it all too, but when you see results quickly and start gettin compliments it really helps keep you on track. in truth, im a bit worried about bein left with wobbly loose skin so as it gets easier to exercise im gonna step that up too.
As for day two , i wich it would fly by electriclilac lol its draaaaaaaaaaaaaging lmao i went bed extra early last night because my belly was growling ha ha but as you say ted e bear, one day at a time!!
congrats on the weightloss so far peeps! especially electriclilac losing weight even though at a festival! were you not tempted to justgo crazy??! maybe thats my problem, no self control lol xx

Hi FancyF et al...

Glad to hear you are surviving day 2 - Sorry you had to prepare your daughters lunch - why does it always smell so much better when you know you can't join in ???. I'm fortunate that my son [22] works shifts so pretty much looks after himself foodwise. Also, I was hopeing to 'fly this diet in under the radar' until I feel more in control of it which should be possible as he flys to Scotland for a 2 week holiday on Monday. Why is it others try to kill you will kindness [not to mention food] when they know you shouldn't.

I don't want to speak too soon but I've felt OK with everything so far - havn't felt hungry etc but I know form other posts this will come.

Oh um, just one day at a time

Keep Strong...

Good luck to the both of you! The first week is the hardest but stick with it and you'll see the rewards on the scales :).

welcome to the forum, :) x

hi ted e bear, and fancyfilly, it looks like you both started the same time as me, im on day 5 2day.. will be ggod to see how we all get on :0)

Back