Just wanted to say Hi

Vegaspool

Hi I just wanted to hi, I have have been on the Dukan diet since april this year. I am currently in the consilidation stage week 1. I love the diet it has become a way of life. I currently live in Vegas but was born and rasied in sunny Blackpool. I have found it hard to find forums for the Dukan diet i dont know how many guys are doing the diet over in the UK but there are two of us here in the states.
Thanks
Peter.

Hello.
Well done on reaching conso.
Love Vegas, would much rather love there than my city, though would end up a homeless degan in no time.

Have you found it okay finding the lowfat dairy etc care to suggest brands?

Hi there, I have not had a problem finding low-fat or fat free dairy items. I use Fage and Brown cow greek yogurt. On the cottage cheese I use the supermarkets house brand. I have really found the diet great. I have been a little zapped for energy but no other problems. It helps living alone, I cleared out all my bad foods at the start so no temptation but when my daughter comes to stay on my days off there are or were a few temptations lol.

Chereally small world hey, I lived in Bispham and still have family there. I love this diet it works so good.

Poppy is starting out on Conso too so it'd be good to get a little Conso group going for group motivation, and to share menus.

Welcome!

Back