Just wanted to say hi!

*jenjen*

I will do this...
Hey everyone, I've been lurking about for the last few weeks. I just wanted to finally drop by and say hello.

I've been doing Slim and Save for over 3 weeks now, Wednesday I will have completed week 4.

I have done a VLCD before, I did Exante 2 years ago with a lot of success but I don't think I could face another Exante pack again... Heard about Slim and Save and here I am.

I'm enjoying it - love the "meal" packs and vegetable allowance - mastered swede chips last night - YUM!

I'm not "enjoying" having to do a VLCD again but never the less, the weight loss is fast the sooner I get rid of the weight, the better.

I'll maybe join in a bit more now that I've introduced myself.

:D

Hello and welcome, this forum is great, I'm sure you'll have seen some of the support it can offer if you've been lurking already :) it's certainly kept me on track and helped me to understand the tough bits a bit more :)

Hello and welcome, this forum is great, I'm sure you'll have seen some of the support it can offer if you've been lurking already :) it's certainly kept me on track and helped me to understand the tough bits a bit more :)

I don't know what I would of done without Minimins when I lost weight the first time. Its just the best ever... :D xx

I'm hungry too right now so I'm thinking of it as a food gremlin jumping up and down in my head shouting 'I want food' like a stroppy little child. Makes me laugh at it more than want to give in.

I think the food gremlin followed me around all day yesterday and the day before, day 2 and 3 for me were hard going, I was ruddy starving, felt I could have eaten my own arm at some points! ha ha I do feel a tad better today though (day 4) so hopefully I have got through some of the worst of it. This cold weather and especially now its raining makes me want to cuddle up with a cuppa and some nice choccy treats and so I have to keep being so strict with myself, last night I got around it by saving my truffa bar for the evening and sitting watching tv with a cuppa and my bar, I don't think I have ever made a choccy bar last that long! I was taking such small bites, but oh did I need to get my teeth into something, thank heavens for being able to have 1 S&S bar a day!!

It sounds like we are all doing well though which is something to be very proud of as we all know its not easy doing this, good luck for today guys, Em

Back