Just Wanted To Say....

LeaPJ

Perseverance is key
...Happy Mothers Day to all the yummy mummys on here!! :) Hope you have a lovely day whether you're on plan or off. Im still on plan today, I have nothing planned so just going to snuggle with my baby boy as its my first mothers day :) yay! He gave me a lovely card and a photo frame, now all I have to do is go through the millions of pictures I have of him to put in it :D hehe x x x

Happy Mothering Sunday right back at you hun. Glad you are having a lovely first Mothers Day with your bubba.

My day is good, although my 2 are fighting a lot (for a change). Dh is at work for a bit longer but will then be home so I will sort dinner out for the three of them. No card or gift for me yet, but hoping once dh is home then I will have something lol. Am managing to stay on plan today and feeling quite good about that lol

Aww thank you :) bless em, what are kids like eh!! Lol. Im sure you'll receive something later :D. Yeah I know what you mean, I feel brilliant about it, and im so proud of myself for not cheating in the whole 4 weeks ive been doing SS! Im in the zone I tell you!! lol. My mums having a good day too, shes wearing the outfit I bought her and me and my son has booked her in to have a massage on Friday :D she definatly deserves it! hehe xx

Haha yeah I had a card and a silver bracelet that says mummy from the bump hehe xx

Back