Just wanted to say

hippychicken

That I've been following healthy eating plan for last 7 weeks and I'm beginning to form habits without even realising and it's very exciting! I have began to do stuff differently like last night I went to supermarket and even thou I was very tired decided to make gnocchi bolognese so i brought the ingredients as I didn't want to get the processed ready meals. Also when I got home in cooked to much, I put it on plate and then when I sat down I realised that I had to much and put some back, I never would never done that 7 weeks ago! I would have ate all of it and then felt guilty!
:)

Well done;)
By the way, what healthy eating plan are you following?

I'm not following particular plan, just cut out chocolate, crips cakes biscuits etc for time being prob about 6 months and not eating processed food, eating mainly meat and fruit and veg. Also eating seeds (love them) and nuts, Going gym 3 times a week will review after 6 months then will try 80% 20% rule, eat good in week try to worry at weekends. Im not craving chocolate really well haven't yet! Lol eat them nakd bars choco mint 1 or 2 times a week, are like am areo!

It sounds like a good plan:)

Back