Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. hippychicken

hippychicken Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating for life
    That I've been following healthy eating plan for last 7 weeks and I'm beginning to form habits without even realising and it's very exciting! I have began to do stuff differently like last night I went to supermarket and even thou I was very tired decided to make gnocchi bolognese so i brought the ingredients as I didn't want to get the processed ready meals. Also when I got home in cooked to much, I put it on plate and then when I sat down I realised that I had to much and put some back, I never would never done that 7 weeks ago! I would have ate all of it and then felt guilty!
    :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Aline

Aline Gold Member

Current Weight:
    7st9lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    maintenance: healthy eating & exercise
    Well done;)
    By the way, what healthy eating plan are you following?

4. hippychicken

hippychicken Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating for life
    I'm not following particular plan, just cut out chocolate, crips cakes biscuits etc for time being prob about 6 months and not eating processed food, eating mainly meat and fruit and veg. Also eating seeds (love them) and nuts, Going gym 3 times a week will review after 6 months then will try 80% 20% rule, eat good in week try to worry at weekends. Im not craving chocolate really well haven't yet! Lol eat them nakd bars choco mint 1 or 2 times a week, are like am areo!

5. Aline

Aline Gold Member

Current Weight:
    7st9lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    maintenance: healthy eating & exercise
    It sounds like a good plan:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.