Just wondering...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by *lesley*, 23 July 2011 Social URL.

1. *lesley*

*lesley* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Off on hols for a few days a week on Monday and i've kind of made the decision to eat for 3 days albeit low amounts.
    Has anyone else done this and what was the outcome? Was lots of weight added?
    I don't want to put lots back on as only just getting going but equally i have been looking forward to getting away for a long time and really don't want to not eat anything.
    And when i get back, it's going to be 100% until my next holiday in Oct ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Magi

Magi Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(15.96%)
    Diet:
    Exante previously lipotrim
    I have taken three days off after my first week. I have been conservative in my eating but still managed to lose 3 lbs on my second weigh in. Eat small and healthy...you should be fine. Good luck!

4. Minnie Me

Minnie Me Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(23.58%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Lesley,

Its not really a good idea to eat without doing refeed as you could gain anything from 7 to 10 lbs immediately, this will only be glycogen and water but will still make you feel miserable. If you have a full week before your hols you should def refeed then enjoy your holidays.

I did this recently and only gained 2 lbs on my holiday week.

Best of luck!

5. ElectricLilac

ElectricLilac Like a Renegade Master

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(38.85%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i did it last weekend ( rightly or wrongly three days off TFR without a re-feed), didn't skimp on the eating lol far from it, but did do a lot of hiking (15 hrs or so) put on 3lbs ! I am having my official weigh in on monday as i put it off from my usual friday so i had a chance to get that 3lbs back off, but my scales (yes i know no i shouldn't look but i do) say i have lost 9lbs so far since i got back on TFR on monday, take from that what you will, this is my experience i can not promise it would be the same for you, I must add a bit of a warning that getting back on the wagon is hard really hard !

Last edited: 23 July 2011
  6. ElectricLilac

ElectricLilac Like a Renegade Master

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(38.85%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    just to add, I'll be updating my diary on monday after my official weigh in if you want to hear the final damages/results x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.