Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Just wondering...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by *lesley*, 23 July 2011 Social URL.

1. *lesley*

*lesley* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Off on hols for a few days a week on Monday and i've kind of made the decision to eat for 3 days albeit low amounts.
    Has anyone else done this and what was the outcome? Was lots of weight added?
    I don't want to put lots back on as only just getting going but equally i have been looking forward to getting away for a long time and really don't want to not eat anything.
    And when i get back, it's going to be 100% until my next holiday in Oct ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Magi

Magi Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(15.96%)
    Diet:
    Exante previously lipotrim
    I have taken three days off after my first week. I have been conservative in my eating but still managed to lose 3 lbs on my second weigh in. Eat small and healthy...you should be fine. Good luck!

4. Minnie Me

Minnie Me Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(23.58%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Lesley,

Its not really a good idea to eat without doing refeed as you could gain anything from 7 to 10 lbs immediately, this will only be glycogen and water but will still make you feel miserable. If you have a full week before your hols you should def refeed then enjoy your holidays.

I did this recently and only gained 2 lbs on my holiday week.

Best of luck!

5. ElectricLilac

ElectricLilac Like a Renegade Master

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(38.85%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i did it last weekend ( rightly or wrongly three days off TFR without a re-feed), didn't skimp on the eating lol far from it, but did do a lot of hiking (15 hrs or so) put on 3lbs ! I am having my official weigh in on monday as i put it off from my usual friday so i had a chance to get that 3lbs back off, but my scales (yes i know no i shouldn't look but i do) say i have lost 9lbs so far since i got back on TFR on monday, take from that what you will, this is my experience i can not promise it would be the same for you, I must add a bit of a warning that getting back on the wagon is hard really hard !

Last edited: 23 July 2011
  6. ElectricLilac

ElectricLilac Like a Renegade Master

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(38.85%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    just to add, I'll be updating my diary on monday after my official weigh in if you want to hear the final damages/results x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.