Just wondering....

Ohh whereabouts in Halifax? My h2b just finished a stint working at a store over in Elland. And he too can eat 12 Yorkshire puds in one sitting (but I'm pretty sure I could if I was ever offered them :eek::eek:)

Im a Londoner Im afraid... but I wish I did have friends to meet up with on this diet... I think Ive managed to bore all family and friends I have about this diet. Would be nice to chat and hang with someone who understands fully!

Hi :)
I've no idea how to PM... lol! I'm in Newbridge, Nr-ish to Newport. Have given up on the one CDC and emailed another this morning so waiting to hear back from her. Getting frustrated with the waiting around!!!

I'm from just outside Bradford, which is close enough to Leeds... no one ever seems to know where Bradford is, so I just say "near leeds" lol

I'm from just outside Bradford, which is close enough to Leeds... no one ever seems to know where Bradford is, so I just say "near leeds" lol

Ha no one seems to know Morley either lol

I dooooooo! Also I also know that that's where the Mermaid Fish Restaurant is... I must try and forget that fact after my diet lol!

I know Morley. Close to the White Rose Centre- my fave shopping haunt.

And I also have a hard time telling people I'm from Bradford Orange-Sox. I get one of two responses- either 'Oh, wheres that?' or 'Ohhh, isn't it a bit rough in Bradford?'

Hi :)
I've no idea how to PM... lol! I'm in Newbridge, Nr-ish to Newport. Have given up on the one CDC and emailed another this morning so waiting to hear back from her. Getting frustrated with the waiting around!!!

Hi just realised you cant pm yet as you are still new :)
I have been to two CDC's in Newport but wasn't impressed but there are a number over that side so i am not sayign the two you have contacted are the same ones!... would you be prepared to travel to cardiff?
I am nr cwmbran and go to cardiff, lellycd on here is in cardiff and really very nice.. only 20 mins for me in car and well worth the travel i think!
Maybe we can get some of us together to go for a drink or something.. you are only down the road from me really!

Yep that's the place lol i live right by 3 of the best fish and chip shops in the area so proper gutted lol although i usually fall for Chinese and haven't found one decent place up here (moved from Portsmouth around 3 years ago)

I know what you mean about being able to talk to people who know where you are coming from with diet & eating issues etc. Some of my friends I just don't want to see that side of me - I guess I don't think they would understand. But the support here on minis keeps me sane sometimes! Sadly I live in middle of nowhere in sw scotland, Glasgow is nearest big city...

xxx

Hi Tillyfloss, see it was worth the thread! Loads of replies and some others of us girls look like they will be doing the same too.

For those of you who are saying friends and family dont really understand about this diet and are bored of listening - I agree with that one. Thats why I love this site cos even though Im not very good at sticking to the diet at the moment keeping in touch this way helps motivate me that bit more each day....x:eek:

hi hun im not welsh;) but i do have some friends in wales who i vist about once a month, the friend i visit lives in pontypridd so i dont know if that is near you, soory im no good at parts of wales:ashamed0005:

Tilly -
Unfortunately I don't drive :-( So i'm limited to where I can get to. I have a sneaky feeling that it may well be the same CDC! I used to live in Cwmbran so know it well :)

For those of you who are saying friends and family dont really understand about this diet and are bored of listening - I agree with that one. Thats why I love this site cos even though Im not very good at sticking to the diet at the moment keeping in touch this way helps motivate me that bit more each day....x:eek:

me too, i love this site as everytime im feeling weak or low and wondering whats the point - this site really keeps me focused!! Where as at work or home I dont get much sympathy or understanding!

Ab fab, maybe worth seeing if you can get a CDC to visit at home?

Has any of those rung you back yet? That is horrid, I know it's holiday season but an auto responder on email or a message ont he phone would have told you that...
Hope you get a cdc sorted...

I've heard back from first CDC but decided against going with her as she was a little indifferent. In the meantime I emailed another CDC who has gotten back to me and who is LOVELY! She's prepared to come to me every 2-4 weeks and is in the process of posting me the doctors forms. I am a happy bunny :) :) :)

me too, i love this site as everytime im feeling weak or low and wondering whats the point - this site really keeps me focused!! Where as at work or home I dont get much sympathy or understanding!

Aww hun, you are doing so so well with your fab weight loss so far. Its reading threads like yours and seeing how well you do that makes me think "get your arse in gear girl and do it once and for all". So because I fell of the wagon a few days back I am getting ready to go all guns a blazing next Tuesday!!! :eek: x

Aww hun, you are doing so so well with your fab weight loss so far. Its reading threads like yours and seeing how well you do that makes me think "get your arse in gear girl and do it once and for all". So because I fell of the wagon a few days back I am getting ready to go all guns a blazing next Tuesday!!! :eek: x

Aww thankyou so much! means alot you saying that :) I seriously didnt think I had so much determination as Ive fallen off and cheated on every other diet but this! All guns a blazing sounds good to me! Good luck hun you KNOW you can do this!

Back