Just wondering....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ConfusedGirl, 18 May 2009 Social URL.

1. ConfusedGirl

ConfusedGirl Full Member

What happens when you reach your target weight? Do you carry on doing what your doing? Surely not as you would continue to lose more weight? :confused:
    Sorry if i sound a bit thick lol still learning!! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i think in the book i says to up your healthy extras until you maintain your weight

4. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    Yes you have an extra HEX A and B per day and see how you get on- if you still lose you have another HEX per day.

I think the theory must be not to increase syns as it would just result in getting back into bad habits- increasing HEXs means your calorie intake goes up but there is still a level of control and health awareness

Can't wait until I get there!!!

jaylou likes this.
  5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Yep, princess is correct. You increase your healthy extras but are not advised to increase syns.

I can have a couple of extra extras a day(!) but sometimes I give myself a day or two off and eat what I want and then stick to plan for the rest of the week.

It's a balancing act and you do find your own way - my best piece of advice for staying at target is to continue to go to group. It keeps you on track and motivated!!

6. ConfusedGirl

ConfusedGirl Full Member

Ooh that sounds good as i enjoy my healthy extras the most as i love cereal and find that the hardest thing to give up!! haha!!

Jaylou i don't actually go to a group. I thought i would try it out and see if i could manage it without going to group and so far i think it's going ok :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.