• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just wondering....

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
Yes you have an extra HEX A and B per day and see how you get on- if you still lose you have another HEX per day.

I think the theory must be not to increase syns as it would just result in getting back into bad habits- increasing HEXs means your calorie intake goes up but there is still a level of control and health awareness

Can't wait until I get there!!!

jaylou

Gold Member
Yep, princess is correct. You increase your healthy extras but are not advised to increase syns.

I can have a couple of extra extras a day(!) but sometimes I give myself a day or two off and eat what I want and then stick to plan for the rest of the week.

It's a balancing act and you do find your own way - my best piece of advice for staying at target is to continue to go to group. It keeps you on track and motivated!!

Ooh that sounds good as i enjoy my healthy extras the most as i love cereal and find that the hardest thing to give up!! haha!!

Jaylou i don't actually go to a group. I thought i would try it out and see if i could manage it without going to group and so far i think it's going ok :)