Just

madhousemum

Silver Member
cooked the family a roast chicken with all the trimmings must say i wanted to join them and eat with them but gld i didnt and glad i cooked and dished it up without touching one bit!!

well done, i do find that if i cook i want to eat it but once i have dished up i leave the kitchen. :)

Well done for resisting!!

x

well i did find it a toughie but i just done all the washing up while everyone was eatting.

Well done for resisting.

I had the outlaws round for tea and was tempted by the salad. I sat with the family while they ate and swigged at my water, no problems at all!

x

i find that i have to cook to keep my sanity!! if i couldnt see people eating and i couldnt have a good sniff at the food, i think i'd actually go nuts! well done for resisting tho, i could right go for a bit of chicken right now..!

absolutely bloody marvelous you are!!!!!!!!

so proud of you - the temptation must have been so great.....now

put ur feet up and get someone else to do the washing up :D

Well done, that must of been tough!! Sunday roastie is my fav, and as I am the one who normally cooks it, there have been no roasts whilst I have been on LT, it would be far too torturous! Have taken the kids out on day trips and sat and watch them eat stuff I would of loved, cooked their dinner etc and not touched any, its been hard, but I am sure I would find a roast totally irrisistable!!

Fortunately my wife has started LT today (she now appreciates what I have gone through the last 4 weeks) so there shouldnt be any food pressure for a while!!

Well done, that must of been tough!! Sunday roastie is my fav, and as I am the one who normally cooks it, there have been no roasts whilst I have been on LT, it would be far too torturous! Have taken the kids out on day trips and sat and watch them eat stuff I would of loved, cooked their dinner etc and not touched any, its been hard, but I am sure I would find a roast totally irrisistable!!

Fortunately my wife has started LT today (she now appreciates what I have gone through the last 4 weeks) so there shouldnt be any food pressure for a while!!

now its your turn to surport her hehe. i must say it was easier then i thought it would have been. wish your wife all the luck on lt for me please.
xxx

Back