Kae's exante road trip! - Confessions of a serial weigher! :D

I ordered mine on the 3rd and mine still isn't here either! ine says complete on the website, looks like they will be getting a stinky email from me if it doesn't turn up today

keep guzzling your water hun!
xxx

:eek::eek: Oh nooo! I really wanted to start Friday! Looks like its gunna be here in time! I sooo hope they come tomoz! They have the disclamer on there bout weather tho so I bet the wont listen if we email!

Fingers crossed they come tomoz for us both!

I am eating like a manic atm! :sigh: Which is silly cos I know im gunna have to loose it all again! lol!

Is it 4ltrs of water were aiming for? I was v tempted to buy coke zero today but thought Id lay off it till I was struggling and needing a pick me up!

I cant wait for first weigh in wooop!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

well I drink between 3-4 not including teas coffee and the water in my shakes.

I tend to buy cans other wise Id drink the whole 2 litres! I really hope my delivery comes tomorrow cos someone on here order after me and got theres today! gutted :( lol plus I had to have my cat put to sleep so it's just been one of those days!!

:fingerscrossed: for our deliveries tomorrow!

dont worry bout the munch your having, just look forward to starting!!!

xxxx

Tips

1.WATER, WATER AND MORE WATER!!!

It is one of the best tips I can give you! helps rid hunger pangs and water is great for your skin! after all the more you drink the more you shrink!

2. keep yourself busy!

Whether its clearing the attic, throwing out clothes or cleanign the car the more your hands are busy the less likely you are to think about food!

3. Allowable treats!!

I love black coffee but its does get boring so try and find flavoured waters that have no citric acid in and keep diff flavours in the house, for when you need something different!

Coke zero and dr pepper zero are allowed too but try water first!!!!

4. exercise!

if your hungry, and you cant do anything to keep yourself busy go for a walk or crack out the work out equipment, wii or fitness dvds!!!

5. Treats!

if you feel like a treat go buy your self something! maybe wrap up a couple and mark on them 7lb, 1st 1st7lb and unwrap them when you reach that target!!! a little well done pressie to yourself!!!

hth good luck hun!

awesome tips! can just confirm them!

good luck xx

Hehe

well I dont do coffee im afraid eeek! im sure i'll make up with coke zero! What sweetners can I use? can I use s&p n the soups?

xxx

yeah you can use curry powder salt and pepper and I think you can use some other but best to check first, you can also have buillion as a hot drink too plus you can have dr pepper zero, sprite zero, any of the zero drinks i think! I crave lemonade real bad on this diet so will be sending OH to get me some tomorrow lol!

Well I checked fanta zero and they said citric acid so I quickly put it back ha so Id defo check the lemonade one and dont send hubbs out of it ;) lol

xxx

Well I checked fanta zero and they said citric acid so I quickly put it back ha so Id defo check the lemonade one and dont send hubbs out of it ;) lol

xxx

lol yeah i thinks its only dr pepper and coke by the looks of it! ooo and iceland do a flavor still water and its 2 litre for 50p bargain (yes i am cheapskate!)
called fruity clear and the strawberry and kiwi is the only one you can have and its yummy!!

I tend to buy it as fizzy gives you ermm extra gas that you wont need!

Lol im with you on the fizzy! Fills ya tum....till ya burp!

Does the site or the leaflet tell you you can have pop?

xx

Lol im with you on the fizzy! Fills ya tum....till ya burp!

Does the site or the leaflet tell you you can have pop?

xx

I dont think so! you get a little booklet when you get your packs.

Basically I dont think your supposed to but it wont affect your weightloss or kick you out of ketosis so technically it not allowed and not not allowed if you get what i mean lol!

lol I get ya!

Im debating keto sticks ha where did u get yours from?
xxx

Hope your pack turns up tomorrow

To still be blaming the weather is BS :rolleyes:

xx

Hope your pack turns up tomorrow

To still be blaming the weather is BS :rolleyes:

xx
I know! Its like not even snowing anywhere in the country atm is it? lol!

xxx
amazon lol and they are worth it!

i think we should start a chat thread lol!

How much are they? I want some but im too impatient to wait for delivery haha...mind you my they may be here before my packs !!! haha

Where shall we start it lol

xxxx

I know! Its like not even snowing anywhere in the country atm is it? lol!

xxx

How much are they? I want some but im too impatient to wait for delivery haha...mind you my they may be here before my packs !!! haha

Where shall we start it lol

xxxx

lol i got my sticks the next day! i ordered them at bout 9am tho! lol

already started it! the chatty girls thread! :)

well I drink between 3-4 not including teas coffee and the water in my shakes.

I tend to buy cans other wise Id drink the whole 2 litres! I really hope my delivery comes tomorrow cos someone on here order after me and got theres today! gutted :( lol plus I had to have my cat put to sleep so it's just been one of those days!!

:fingerscrossed: for our deliveries tomorrow!

dont worry bout the munch your having, just look forward to starting!!!

xxxx

Sorry to hear about your cat hun :cry:

Hehe

well I dont do coffee im afraid eeek! im sure i'll make up with coke zero! What sweetners can I use? can I use s&p n the soups?

xxx

I use the sweetex ones, I think they have to be tablet form sweetners :D

lol I get ya!

Im debating keto sticks ha where did u get yours from?
xxx

I got mine from a chemist, they were about £3 for about 20 sticks :)

------------------------------

Did your delivery come? and how did little lady get on at school?

xx

Thanks hun i seem to mention it on every thread people will get annoyed soon im sure!

Noooo, its a sad moment so you chat as you need to xxx

Woooop quick post as I'm Soooo busy today!

The postie came today eeeek! Which means I'm defo starting tomoz! I'm now starting to think I'm a little crazy! Cos Im gunna have one huge hangover ha! Oh well it's now or
never!

Will try catch up later! Just off to clarkes! I am sooo mad got ambers school shoes anshes worn them a few times an when I lookedat her feet yesterday they were so sore! Grr soo were off to get them rechecked!!

Ta ta for now xxxxx

Back