Kae's exante road trip! - Confessions of a serial weigher! :D

Well done passing the driving test!!

How's everything else going

If it's any consolation, I've been really poop with posting too ;)

xx

Lonely....I get so lonellyyy I have nobody...to call my own...Ohhh La la la :)

Do you remember that song?

xx

Yes! I have it on my mp3 player!

hee hee yay :)

Kae...come on lovely..missing you xx

:'(

Ahh I'm so sorry I been AWOL!

It can't carry on cos I am expanding like no tomorrow! Eeek!

It's fat club tonite so I'm going back! Will let you all know the damage later ha! I dunno weather to count today as day one cos i'm ill ha! I went out Sunday an microwaved my self a sausage sandwich when I got in. My guess is as good as yours if it was cooked or not ha! Anyways I've been throwin up today eeek! Hope it's gone by tomorrow!

Thanks to all u good people for all the texts pm's an facebook msgs you have all sent me! Tbh they kept me on my toes as been trying to bury the thought of dieting! I don't think I'd be back with out them! So thank you sooo much!

Xxxxx

Ohhh myyyyy goooddness! What a shock! Haha I've lost half a pound! I was sooo shocked! I know I have been I'll today but I've eaten a bacon and egg sarnie an half a bag of minstrals ha ooops!

I am dead on 15 stone now! The plan is to have 2 shakes an a meal. I'm not even gunna try to get into keto cos when I try I end up bingeing on rubbish!

I'm feelin a bit tired so gunna bed then work in morning but promise to get round diaries tom night!

Xxxxx

Good luck with the new plan and I hope you feel better tomorrow
xxx

Good to have you back! I have had 3 wks off so back on it now too! I'm 15st13lb so wanna aim for 15st by Easter! I don't know if u will be 100%, prob mix between total solutions & 1 healthy meal a day maybe at weekends coz like u I reckon I would resort to binging if didn't have proper food to look forward to! Good luck x

Ohhh myyyyy goooddness! What a shock! Haha I've lost half a pound! I was sooo shocked! I know I have been I'll today but I've eaten a bacon and egg sarnie an half a bag of minstrals ha ooops!

I am dead on 15 stone now! The plan is to have 2 shakes an a meal. I'm not even gunna try to get into keto cos when I try I end up bingeing on rubbish!

I'm feelin a bit tired so gunna bed then work in morning but promise to get round diaries tom night!

Xxxxx

Hey lady, Hows things going?

xxx

Hey you,

You still hiding.....well dont :D

Miss you

xx

Back